🥀25🥀

Sorry, I guess just a heads up there is small smut it's not well written and pretty much this whole chapter isn't that well written, my bad!

I also can't remember if I ever said what Michaels hair color was, so now I change it to lilac so...

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

The November wind was blowing softly through his open window. Michael sat by the windowsill just hugging himself close with a white cream color sweater on. He watched as the stars twinkled in the clear sky above him.

It's been a month since he's moved in with Ashton, Calum, and Luke.

Michael looked to the side and saw his doms and Luke snuggled up on the bed.

He couldn't sleep, he was too awake to sleep, he had too many thoughts going through his head.

Calum woke up really cold as he found the window open with a small boy sitting on the windowsill. "Mikey," Calum yawned as he got out of the warmth of the bed.

"Hey." Michael smiled a little at Calum and the faced outside again.

"Why aren't you sleeping, baby?" Calum ran his fingers through Michael's soft hair.

"Nothin, just couldn't sleep I guess."

"Well come here and we can snuggle on the bed," Calum led Michael to the bed and put Michael in the middle between Luke. Calum snuggled into Michael's back once Michael was comfortable.

Michael yawned as he snuggled closer to Calum's back, loving how warm he was.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael turned over in his sleep as he felt a wave of pleasure hit him. "Uh," He moaned.

He woke up as soon as he felt the pleasure and stared down in horror at his little 'friend' that was fully hard.

Calum was watching from the corner of the room with a huge smirk on his face as he saw Michael struggling. "You need help kitten?" The maori purred as he made his way over to the younger sub.