🥀31🥀

Hey guys, so I'm sorry for taking a lot of time off, but its hard for me to keep up with everyday so from now on I will be updating once every week the list will look like this.

1) The Princess And The Slave

2) Alone Kitten

3) Soulmates

I'm adding a new Story by the way its called Soulmates and its a Mashton fanfic. Hope you guys aren't that mad but my homework has been pilling up. I would also like to do stuff on my own, hope you guys don't mind.

Anyway, here's this chapter. This one is going to be a little shorter than the rest but I promise that the next chapter next week will be longer and there will be smut.

Italics means flashback or Memory. When I put an * its separating the memory from real life

 When I put an * its separating the memory from real life

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Michael's face held pain as Calum's hand came crashing down on Michael's bottom.

Ashton was watching from the door, wincing when every slap and whimper could be heard in his ears. Ashton hated it, all these memories flew through his brain, they were about his father hurting them. The whimpers he knew all too well that left Michael's lips.

It's not that Michael was getting really hurt like Ashton was, but Ashton hated seeing his subs hurt he hated it, it made him feel like crap.

Memories popped up in Ashton's head from all the times his father hit him and made him feel useless.

*

"Worthless."

"Pathetic."

"Fag."

"You are no son of mine."

*

Ashton left and headed to the bathroom as he sat in the tub just wanting to scream.

*

The breaking of glass and the yelling ringed through Ashton's head as he held his siblings. "It's ok, it's ok," Even though he spoke to them he was really trying to comfort himself in saying everything was going to be ok when he knew it wouldn't be.

"Ashy." Lauren mumbled.

"Ya girly?"

"Make it stop." Lauren whimpered as the sound of someone falling was heard.

"I would if i could," Ashton said as he pulled his siblings closer.

"Everything will be fine. I promise." Ashton kissed their foreheads.

*

His fingers gripping his ash blonde hair as he whimpered. "Go away."

*

"Let him go please." Anne yelled as she held two of her children.

Anne watched as Ashton was held by her dom by the throat.

"Please. Let him go. You can do whatever you want."

"No," Ashton squeaked all of the air in his lungs were going as he couldn't get the oxygen as his 'father' was choking him.

"Please, he's only a child." Anne said as she ran and gripped Harolds arm. "Let him go please, you can do whatever you want."

Harold threw his son on the floor and watched as he gasped for breath.

Harold grabbed Anne and took her upstairs and the rest was pretty much history.

"No come back please don't she's innocent she doesn't deserve this." Ashton cried.

Lauren and Harry ran up to Ashton and hugged him.

*

Ashton was gasping for air as he scratched at his scalp "Please go away." Ashton begged he didn't want to relive these memories, he couldn't he wasn't mentally stable too.

He was hurting as well, it's not just Michael who was, Ashton was hurting beyond repair his family was still hurting at the hands of a monster well he's gone not even trying to help. "I promised," He was hurt because he broke his promise he promised to help and protect them but he didn't.

He wasn't mentally stable at this time, the voices and memories came back like a storm as they hit him on full blast. His mind was a mess it was like a running river, the ones that never stop, the waters keep going faster and faster and people who go in and don't know how to swim they drown and that's what Ashton is he's drowning in his own river.

"GET OUT!" Ashton yelled he smacked his palms on his head as he cried "Leave me alone, stop it."

There where banging coming from the door as Calum yelled out to him but he couldn't hear, the voices were too strong as he yelled.

"Leave me alone please, stop it." Ashton whispered as he smacked his head on the shower wall.

"Ash!" Calum yelled. "Open the door."

"Make it stop Cally, please help. Make it stop. It's hurting me." Ashton cried out.

*

The metallic taste in his mouth was all he could taste as he felt pain spread through his hole body. Ashton learned to lay and take whatever he was given he couldn't fight his dad he couldn't he was getting this punishment for saving his sibling from this brutal punishment, he promised to protect them and that's what he's doing so he's taking their punishment.

"Your so fucking pathetic," Harold growled at his son "Your going to be a fucking horrible dom, you couldn't even fight me off what a fucking pathetic dom you are." Harold laughed as he saw his in pain.

*

"He's hurting me Cally make it stop!" Ashton cried as he hit his head over and over again.

Calum finally busted the door open and ran to Ashton pulling him out of the bathtub. "It's ok baby i'm here, Cally's here."

Calum was used to Ashtons breakdowns, he had these when the memories got to much for him. Calum knew that Ashton must have watched when he punished Michael. "Im sorry baby its ok im here, im here."

"Cally," Ashton whimpered.

"Ya." Calum kissed Ashton.

"Make it stop." Ashton begged as he fell asleep against Calum's chest, listening to Calum's heartbeat.

"I can't do that baby only you can."

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳