Nightmare

(Clara's P.O.V.)

         "Do you really want to know why, Clara?" He spat, like my name left a bad taste in his mouth. "Because I'm sick of hearing you complain about that damn job you have. The only thing you ever talked to me about before this trip was that god damn job and guess what? I don't give a shit! Just quit if it is that bad! It's not that difficult and it will make both of us happier! Get a better job or something, I don't know! Just stop fucking complaining!" He finally screamed, getting closer to me. I took a step back, his words stinging. It felt like he had just poured a gallon of salt on a fresh cut. I felt my eyes water, the tears falling freely down my flushed cheeks. 

        "Get out." I sneered, pointing to the door. 

        "What did you say?" He asked, teeth clenched.

        "I said. Get. Out." I snapped.

         "Fine, bitch. I hope I never have to see you again." He spoke, my fists clenching.

         "I hate you so much Luke Hemmings." I said through clenched teeth, glaring at him as he walked out of the hotel, slamming the door behind him. I walked over to the balcony door, opening it. I stepped outside, hoping that the breeze would calm me down a little.

         After standing outside for around ten minutes, I heard faint sirens coming from somewhere off in the distance. I didn't think much of it until I heard them getting a lot closer to the hotel. I began panicking, not knowing what was going on.

          I left the room quickly, taking the elevator down to the first floor. I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach as if something bad was going to happen. Upon getting to the first floor, I walked up to the front desk lady asking her if she knew what was going on. She shook her head, saying it was probably just a crash or something near by. I nodded, walking outside to further investigate, but I really wish I didn't. 

         When I walked up the main road, the sight before me made my heart drop to my stomach. Two cars were in a head on collision, one of them being my own. My eyes widened, seeing two large paramedics carrying Luke from my car to the stretcher that was nearby. He had a huge gash along his cheekbone, as well as a busted lip and a lot of other cuts and scrapes.

         I sprinted towards him, tears welling up in my eyes the closer I got. Just as I was about to get close enough to yell to him, a police officer grabbed my arm, pulling me backwards.

         "Ma'am you can't go over there," He spoke calmly.

         "I have to! I have to know if he is okay!" I yelled, fighting against the man's grip. I didn't care about our fight anymore,  I just wanted him to be okay. I would hate myself if my last words to him were, 'I hate you so fucking much Luke Hemmings.'

         "I'm sure he will be fine," He said but I shook my head, my tears becoming sobs.

         "Luke!" I screamed, my eyes widening as he turned his head towards me. "Luke I'm so sorry!"

         "I'm sorry too Clara! I love you so much!" He yelled back, his voice strained.

          "I love you too Luke!" I yelled, continuing to fight the officer's grip. I saw Luke smile, his eyes shutting.

         I watched in horror as I heard a paramedic yell, "He's unconsious! I don't feel a heartbeat!"

         "No!" I screamed, finally breaking free of the officer's grip. I ran towards Luke, sobbing as I got to him. "Luke please don't go!"