Home

After numerous stops at random diners and gas stations, Luke and I had finally crossed back into Rhode Island. Both of us were exhausted to say the least, and now we still had a shit ton of things to do. We decided that it would probably be the best decision to go and see the boys first since they would be the happiest.

         It was only about a half an hour drive to get to where they were staying, but the whole ride was filled with as much conversation as we could fit in. It felt like this would be the last relaxing time we would get for a while, so we wanted to make it count.

         "Do you think they'll be happy to see us?" I asked.

         "Definitely. Be prepared for loudness and hugging." Luke smiled as we pulled into the driveway. Before we could even open our doors, three screaming boys came running out the blue front door.

         "Oh gosh." I laughed, stepping out of the car. Luke was already being tackled with hugs, so I just walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk, finding Luke's suitcase and pulling it out of the car. I also managed to grab the few CD's that were scattered around the vehicle, placing them back in their cases and throwing them into the messy suitcase. When I closed the trunk, I looked to my left, seeing Luke's band mates smiling mischievously at me.

         "Hi." I mumbled, waving my hand slightly.

         Before they responded, they all wrapped their arms around me tightly.

         "Thank you Clara." Calum whispered.

         "For what?" I asked, remaining as quiet as he was.

         "You fixed him," Ashton started. "You made him happy again."

         "Oh," I looked down as they released me. I could feel the blush staining my cheeks pink.

         "Did you fuck him?" Michael asked and I felt the blush on my cheeks get darker.

         "Really mate?" Ashton spoke as Calum laughed.

         "It was just a question." Michael spoke, defending himself. "But all jokes aside, he really does seem happier."

         "I'm glad." I smiled, looking up at the three boys in front of me.

         "Clara! Where's my phone?" Luke yelled from the house.

         "In your pocket!" I yelled back, motioning for the boys to follow me into the house.

         "No it's not!" He yelled as I approached the steps.

         "Is it still in the car?" I asked.

         "Probably." He mumbled, taking his suitcase from me and dragging it behind him further into the house.

         "Are you going to get it?" I asked.

         "Maybe later. We have to go back to the car in a few minutes anyway." Luke said and I gave him a confused look.

         "Why?"

         "Your parents," Was all he said and I felt my mood drop.

         "Luke please don't make me go back there." I mumbled, standing in front of him as the other boys walked animatedly into the kitchen.

         "You have to. I can't keep you from them." He said, making me sigh.

        "I don't want to go now, though." I whined.