Chapter 6

The next few days went by like a blur, the boys would come over everyday and Luke would hang out with me while Michael and I ignored each other.

College was over and Graduation day was in a week.

"You excited for Graduation?" Ashton asked me while we were all hanging out in the living room.

"No, not really" I was upside down on the couch with my hair dangling down and my legs leaning against the wall with a book in my hand.

Yep I was reading upside down. Well the book wasn't upside down but I was.

"Nervous?" He asked.

"Yeah" I wasn't really paying attention to him.

I'm guessing he noticed that because he snatched away my book.

"Hey give that back!" I shot up from the couch trying to get my book back.

"Stop being such a party pooper" he held the book up high.

"I'm not!" I tip toe, trying to get it back.

Damn all these boys were so tall!

"Nah ah!" he said as he gently pushed me but seeing as I was on my tip toes the moment he pushed me, I lost my balance and fell backwards.

Onto Michael.

I fell right onto his lap. My FRICKING BUTT LANDED ON HIS LAP!

I felt my cheeks heat up like the damn sun as I jumped off his lap.

I looked at his face to see a slight smile on his face but it soon turned into a scowl.

"I umm....I'm gonna go and pee" I ran upstairs to the toilets before anyone could say anything.

I splashed cold water on my face to calm my heart rate, which had increased, down.

Once I was sure I had calmed down I opened the door and was about to walk downstairs when, surprise surprise, Michael came up.

We weren't really on talking terms so I just ignored him and was about to walk past him when he grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him into a hug.

I was going to push him away when I felt tear drops on my shirt.

He was crying.

"Please don't go. Just stay" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Hearing him like this broke my heart and no matter how mad I was at him I couldn't turn my back on him.

I pushed him away though and his eyes were full of shock.

But then I grabbed his hand and led him to my room.

He finally understood what I was doing.

No, not like that.

I sat him down on my bed and then hugged him.

I was standing so his head was leaning against my stomach and his arms around my waist. He cried and cried until the bottom of my shirt was all wet. But I didn't push him away. I just stood there, running my fingers through his hair with one hand and rubbing his back with the other until he was finished.

A few minutes later he stopped crying and pulled away.

His eyes were red and puffy and his nose was all runny.

"I don't have a tissue" his voice cracked.

"It's okay" I said as I took off my shirt. Luckily I was wearing a tank top underneath but it was really low and you could literally see through it.