Chapter 13

*Luke's P.O.V*

I had been so close to kissing her but stupid Calum had to interrupt us.

Damn Calum! If only he'd burst in a few minutes later then I might've kissed her.

I might have felt her soft lips against mine.

I stare at up at the ceiling in my room whilst I day dream about kissing Cassie.

"Hey Luke..." Calum burst in through my door.

"Dude haven't you done enough bursting through doors today" I snapped.

"Eeeesh calm down mate. What's wrong?" he came over and sat down on the end of my bed.

"Nothing" I sighed as I rolled over onto my bed so that I was now laying flat on my stomach.

"It's about Cassie isn't it?" he asked.

I didn't say anything.

"Dude if you like her then just tell her" he nudged my shoulder.

"It's not that easy Cal" I turned my face to look at him.

"Why not?"

"Because she only see's me as a friend" it hurt to say that.

"That's not what it looked like when I accidentally burst in on you two" Calum winked.

"Man I don't even know what that was myself" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I don't know if I like her in that way. I mean I've only met her like a few weeks ago and yeah we've become really good friends. Heck she's probably one of my best friends even but I just don't know. I have all these thoughts about her and I can't stop thinking about her" I sighed.

"You like her" Calum stated.

"Urgh go away Calum! I don't like her!" I threw my pillow at him.

"Yeah yeah if you say so. When you finally come to your senses and need help don't come running to me" Calum rolled his eyes and then left my room.

Did I like Cassie?

I always felt so weird around her.

I felt things that I've never felt before.

Did Cassie like me?

I mean she did trust me a lot and told me things she's never told anyone else.

That's cause she thinks of you as a close friend duh! I slapped myself.

I could be so stupid sometimes.

I was over thinking things.

I guess I'd just have to give it time and see what happens.

And with that I fell asleep thinking about Cassie.