Chapter 20

The next morning I woke up extremely early.

I tried to get out of bed but Michael's arm was pinning me down.

I chuckled at the sight of the boy sleeping next to me and then wriggled out of his grasp gently.

I managed to get out without waking him up thankfully.

I looked down at him and moved his red hair out of his face before placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

I quietly tip toed across the room and threw one last glance behind me at Michael before I returned to my room.

It was 7am and everyone was still sound asleep and probably wouldn't wake up till about 10 so I decided to go down to the beach for a while.

I took a quick shower and then slipped into a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a dark blue crop top and my blue vans.

I braided my hair into a fishtail plait and then headed off downstairs.

I know I wouldn't be gone long but I still left a short note in case anyone woke up early.

The cool breeze hit my face as I stepped outside and it felt nice and refreshing.

The beach looked really beautiful at this time of morning.

The sun wasn't completely out yet but it was past sunrise.

The waves were calm and it looked like they were twinkling as the rays of sun hit it.

There were a few early birds on the beach probably trying to have a peaceful swim before it got crowded.

I sat down on the sand and stared out into the sea like I had yesterday.

In a matter of less than 24 hours so much had happened.

One minute me and Michael are friends then the next we hate each other and now we're friends again.

In fact my life had been pretty normal until I bumped into Luke that day.

If my bladder hadn't gone all weak on me then I wouldn't have needed to pee and I wouldn't have met Luke.

None of this would've happened.

But in a way I'm happy it did.

I've made some of the most amazingest friends ever.

I was so wrapped into my thoughts that I didn't spot a figure coming towards me from the distance.

"You bitch!" The person was now a few feet away from me.

I instantly recognised the voice and jumped up.

I turned my head and my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped open.

"Ohmygosh, it's you. It's really you!"

Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Of course it's me you bitch" the person rolled their eyes.

"Fuck you!" I put up my middle finger.

We both just stared at each other for a few intense seconds but then our faces cracked up into matching grins.

"KAYLEY!" I opened up my arms.

"CASSIE!!!!" She flung herself in my arms.

"Bitch I haven't seen you in so fucking long" I hugged her back so tightly.

Gosh did I miss her hugs.

"I missed you too bae" she pulled away.

I took a step back and studied her face.