Chapter 27

30 minutes later I was standing by the fridge in a pair of pyjama shorts and black t-shirt and taking out a can of coke.

Just then the doorbell rang, indicating the boys were here.

"Cass can you get that?" Kate yelled at me from upstairs.

"What's the magic word?" I yelled back.

"Please!"

As soon as I opened the door I was engulfed into a bear hug.

"Can't....breathe" I choked out.

"Oooops sorry" Ashton giggled.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin. Did you really just giggle like a schoolgirl?" I was gobsmacked.

All the boys cracked up laughing and Ashton just grinned like an 8 year old.

"Unbelievable. You're all older than me yet you act like kids" I chuckled.

"You love us really" Calum smirked as he grabbed the can of coke from my hand and took a sip.

"HEY THATS MINE ASSHOLE!" I screamed.

"Tough. It's mine now" he laughed.

I glared at him and then began to chase him around the flat.

"GIMME IT BACK CAL!!!!" I yelled.

"NEVEEEEER" he said as he ran to the kitchen.

I was right on his tail and as soon as I was close enough I took a massive leap and jumped onto his back.

"ARRRGHHH!!!!" Calum shrieked as he tried to get me off his back.

I clung onto him tightly for dear life.

He ended up running around the whole house with me on his back.

"CAL GIVE IT BACK" I screamed in his ear.

He finally stopped running and went to the living room where the rest of the boys were.

"Are you still on his back?" Michael questioned me with an amusing look on his face.

"Well he wouldn't give me my coke back" I poured.

"Michael, dude, get this whacko off me" Calum pleaded with Michael.

"Hey who are you calling a whacko?!" I whacked his head.

Michael chuckled and then got off the sofa and then stood next to Calum so I could slide over onto his back.

"Hi there Mikey" I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Why hello there Cass" he grinned as he held onto my legs.

"Calum finished my coke and there's no more left" I sulked.

"I swear this girl is crazy! She attacks me over a can of coke?" Calum complained.

Just then Kate walked in.

"Wait did Cassie have coke?" She asked the boys who all nodded.

"Well that explains why she's hyper, idiots" she rolled her eyes.

All the boys looked at me and I grinned at them.

"Does anyone want to come to the Supermarket with me? We haven't had time to stock up on food and the fridge is empty so I'm going food shopping" Kate announced.

"Well since Cassie wants to watch movies and eat a shitload of food then hell yeah let's go food shopping!" Ashton said.

"Okay so who's coming?" Kate asked.