Chapter 8

"Okay time for a head count children!" Ashton yelled over the noise of the busy airport.

After a 2 hour car journey, I was kind of quick to get off Luke's lap and I'm pretty sure I broke his lap, we had finally made it to Heathrow Airport and after a few more hours we were about to go through security.

Ashton being the eldest, therefore making him the Dad of all of us, kept continuously doing head counts every now and then.

"Ben!"

"Here Ash"

"Beth!"

"Here"

"Calum!"

"Here Ashton"

"Cassie"

"Here Daddy!" I grinned and earned a smirk from Ashton.

"Kate!"

"Here!"

"Jessica!"

"Here"

"Luke!"

"Here Ash"

"And finally! Michael"

"Here sir!" Michael saluted which made me giggle.

Michael looked over at me and I instantly shut up and looked at the floor.

"Okay there's 8 of us! Wait but there should be 9 of us" Ashton started to panick.

"Umm Ashton honey, did you count yourself?" I tried to hold back my laughter.

"Oh! Well that makes sense" Ashton grinned like an 8 year old child.

"Oh Ashton, what are we going to do with you ay?" Kate whacked Ashton's head.

"Ouch!" Ashton rubbed the back of his head making us all laugh.

Once we'd all gone through security and were about to board the plane, Ashton gave out our individual tickets.

"Okay I've put you all in a seating plan"

Everyone groaned.

"Really Ash? We aren't 13" Beth sighed.

"Shhh I'm the responsible one okay! Anyways 3 of you are gonna have to sit together because there's one person extra so it's not possible to be in a pair so I thought it'd be best if you sat in a three instead of in a pair and someone with a stranger" Ashton got out the tickets.

"Obviously Ben and Kate" he gave out the tickets to each pair.

"Me and Jessica."

Everyone ooohed at that.

"Oh shut up you lot" it was the first time I've seen Ashton blush.

It was so cute!

"Next is Calum and Beth."

Uh oh. I knew what was coming next.

"And the people that are going to have to sit in a three are Cassie, Luke and Michael" he said as he handed Michael our tickets.

Just fucking great.

I could see Beth throwing daggers at me.

What was her problem?

I sat away from everyone as much as I could while we were waiting to get called to board the plane.

It was 5:00pm so I had around half an hour to kill.

But there was nothing to do. Like literally.

There was just a whole bunch of chairs for people to sit on while we waited.