His mom

// Excuse me for any misspelling. I tend to write around 2 a.m. haha xx//

It's been more than a year since you moved to the UK and you had certain issues with settling in, but after a couple of months you were able to find some friends and you even had a short romance. A group of girls sometimes make fun of you, because you're one to those girls that prefer to hang out with boys – what it completely normal for you and you don't see their point. The cool things about the boys you hang out is less drama, neither you really enjoy the typical girl talks – it's noting for you.

-Saturday 9am-

You wake up to a phone call from one of your friends – Jacob.

"Hey (Y/M), what's up?"

"Well, you just woke me up and you know that I tend to get grumpy when somebody wakes me up." You reply and roll your eyes. "Anyways.. why are you calling me?"

"Girl, I can totally tell you just rolled your eyes.."

He was about to finish, but you interrupted him. "GET to the point."

"Riiight, we are going to Dashiell's house today! Wanna come?"

You froze for a second, but then agreed on meeting them later. The reason you froze is because Dashiell's mom is Cate Blanchett, THE Cate Blanchett what is still surreal to you. Dashiell was one of your closest friends, a bit younger but age does not matter, does it? You've met Cate a couple of times and you always tried to keep it cool.

You spent a couple of minutes buried in your wardrobe looking for a specific bottom up black dress – casual but cute. After you finally found it you freshened up and ran to catch the bus. You met up with the boys and started walking to Dashiell's house.

"You look cute (Y/N)." Jacob smiled.

"It's quite weird to hear something nice and honest from you mate." You started to laugh, but thanked with a smile.

After a quick chitchat you finally arrived. Your heart started racing. You noticed Dashiell standing in the doorway with a huge smile.

"Guys, guess what! My parents are not at home."

All the boys seemed to get excited after hearing the news – teenagers sometimes just don't enjoy their parents I guess. However, you were not really pleased by it. For some reason you wanted to see her today. It's weird.. you thought, but for some reason you enjoyed Cate's presence. It wasn't because of her fame or anything like that, you just liked her a lost as a person. There was something about her that made you blush everytime you were thinking about her. Surely you were blushing all the time then. You thought it is strange, she was your friend's mom after all. Double of your age. Married.. but you could not stop dreaming about her icy cold eyes that hypnotised you with every look.

You quickly returned to the presence after Jacob asked you what you wanted to do. You all agreed on playing some games on PlayStation. After an hour so you heard someone walking in the house.

"Hello dears, just wanted to make sure you were having a great time." She looked at all of you, but her gaze stayed on you and she smiled.

"Mom, we are okay you can go now."

"Oh I see." She smirked with her eyes still on you. Your heart was racing, it was a strange feeling.

"Well then I'll around the house if you needed me." Before she closed the door you saw her wink on you. Did Cate just wink at you?

_____

Let me know if you'd like more of this haha

xx