Wildflowers

Hey guys!

Thanks for the nice comments, they really motivate me to keep writing haha. I really hope you enjoyed yet another chapter! Please, do let me know what you think xx

With just one taste of her lips, she took you under her spell. You could have sworn that that was how heaven tasted like. There was just something moon soaked and dawn flavoured about her. It fascinated you how somebody like her, a famous actress could be at the same time so mysterious. You could never read her. Intoxicated by her perfume, your lips rested on hers, it felt like the world was spinning. You stopped the kiss, aching for air. With a slight fear of this only being a dream you dared to open your eyes. You saw her. The woman you adored and would collect all the stars for. Wasn't this pathetic of you to even dare to think about those things?

You started to notice every little detail about her face, all those thin wrinkles across her forehead, around her eyes and around the corners of her mouth. Her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted. This was one of those moments that you will cherish forever. All the feelings going through your body, you could explode. Kissing her for the first time was euphoric. It felt like laying on a field covered with wildflowers, the sun shining on you, softly tickling your nose. Various birds singing their joyful songs, the soft warm wind playing with your hair, wild rose petals dancing with the wind. It felt like home.Both of your hands on her face, your fingertips kissing every inch of her silky skin. That caused her to let out a breathy almost moan and open her eyes. You sensed a different atmosphere in the air, what triggered your mind to already go to dark places. You were sure that the older woman regrets even laying eyes on somebody like you. Her icy, oceanlike eyes caused you to shiver, you felt naked yet you were fully dressed. "Are you cold?" she asked with a concerned voice. You could only nod as an answer. If you were supposed to be completely honest, you were not cold at all – the opposite even. The sudden change of her behaviour confused you and convinced you that she indeed regretted kissing you. Just from the corner of your eyes, you saw her reaching for a very soft looking beige blanket and with fast movement, the blanket was covering you from all the things you were scared of. "There, we don't want you to get cold, do we?" You noticed a flash in her eyes. You lowered your eyebrows, that woman was confusing you. Then you noticed the twitch on each corner of her lips, and her smile was back. "Would you like to watch something, (Y/N)?" she asked you with her head slightly tilted. "Y-yeah... you can choose what we are going to watch." You said with a slightly shaky voice what caused her to softly laugh. "Good, but next time it will be your turn to choose a film." she said with a smile, looking deep in your eyes, seeing right through you. You were ever so confused. You could not recall the title of the movie nor what was the basic plot, your mind was too busy on its own. Every now and then you could sense her eyes resting on you, as she was waiting for you to look at her. But you did not, in fact, you did not know what to do, so you let your eyes to rest on the tv screen."You know that you don't have to sit there by yourself." Her voice made you turn your attention to the older woman. She was holding her blanket up for you, pointing on a spot under it. Your body froze for a moment, however, you quickly shook it off and slowly moved next to her. She moved to her left, so you both could be comfortable, covered you with the blanket and put her arm around you. Another lightning bolt travelled from a cloud to the ground which caused yet another loud thunder. You quickly closed your eyes when you felt her hand caressing your hand, what motioned you to slowly rest your head against her chest, you could hear the soft music her heart was making. "I am here, there is no need for you to be scared." You looked up and she placed a soft kiss on your forehead, then on your nose,...