Miss Blanchett

"Did you just Miss Blanchett me?"

"Is there a problem with that? Miss Blanchett?" You bit your lips. It was more than certain to you that she was not expecting to be teased from you. You've always appeared to be quiet and soft. Is soft even the right word to use? Let's pretend it is. Therefore, you knew that any dominant behaviour from you would shock her and that was your intention.

"It seems as if somebody is getting out of hand. Where is the good girl I got to know? Maybe I have to show you how to behave." She said with the smuggest grin you have ever seen. After her short monologue, she bit into your neck. You couldn't help but let out a tiny moan to what she grinned. "Well, well, well." She clicked with her tongue and looked into your eyes. You didn't want to chicken out like before and thus reached for her face and kissed her. The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside you, or into the air all around you. Crazy. This was just unbelievable.

"Take me." You whispered against her lips. Cate slowly pulled away and her eyes scanned your face as her right hand reached for you face. You leaned into her touch, your heart beating as if you just finished running a marathon.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." She whispered, unsure of your words and the meaning behind them.

"Yes, I want you. Oh, and you don't have to worry about hurting me... I'm not a child. I want all of you." You smiled at her as you looked down shyly. Her lips hovered over yours as she inhaled deeply.

"Hmmm..." She moaned into your ear.

"Fuck." You let out in a pant with your eyes closed. You could feel her smiling against your skin. As she pulled away her eyes were all sparkly.

"Touch me. I need you to touch me." She said looking down on you. Your shaky arms snaked around her waist. "Not there." With that, she took both of your hands and placed them on her breasts. She gasped as a reaction to your touch and put her hands on either side of your shoulders. You slowly pulled up her t-shirt and slowly places soft wet kisses on her abdomen. You made sure to not lose sight of her face as she was above you.

"Y/N." She moaned loudly.

"Hmm... already moaning my name?." You said with a devilish grin.

"Oh, fuck off." She pushes you back ready to be the dominant one but she was taken by surprise when you pushed yourself back to your original position. "Not so innocent... I see." She licked her lips and kissed you again. Your heart was beating in your ears as loudly as the bell at a church nearby, you were almost sure that she could hear it. You both paused and took time to look into each other's eyes when you crashed your lips to her yet again reviled abdomen. You slowly started pushing her t-shirt upwards motioning to her to take it off, what she gladly did. You were left by surprise to see her without even a bralette.

"Do you like what you see?" She whispered cockily.

"Maybe." You looked back at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe? Oh dear, my ego suffered." She said dramatically.

"Oh, your head is still big so I wouldn't worry about it, Miss Blanchett." She was about to say something when you slowly kissed her left nipple. Her breasts were just perfect, changed with her age, but just as perfect as you would imagine them to be like. You made sure to tease her and touch her almost everywhere where she wanted. You pull away and look at her with a smile. You have always seen her for all her beauty. Blue shining eyes. A smile and a laugh that lights up the whole room. She doesn't always see her beauty, But you always did. You could see it in every inch of her. Her beauty drowned you. As you sat in front of her you felt that you would do anything mad for her, anything she asked of you.

"What is it darling?" Even the confusion on her face made your heart beat faster.

"You're the most beautiful human being that I've ever seen." Her cheeks picked up a light rosy colour. You made THE Cate Blanchett blush. (Well, that's off your bucket list now.)

"You make me lose my ability to use my words." She brushed your hair out of your face.

"Your soul and my soul do not need words to understand each other." To your comment, she smiled and leaned forward to place a sweet kiss on your already swollen lips.

"It seems that I'm the only one half naked here and that is unfair, isn't it?"