Trust me

Hey gays,

I know that this is short, but hey... better a short story than no story? Am I right? haha

Anyway, hope you're all safe and I shall continue with this story, as long as you're into it!

with love,

A xx

*

    "It seems like the cat did really get your tongue." She states, flashing a grin as she reaches for her mug of warm liquid.

"No... I mean no." You stared in awe. You stared at her like a deer in headlights. You fell for her and there was no way you could stop it. It was terrifying, yet intriguing. She placed her mug back on the coffee table and brushes trough your hair with her right hand. It was somewhat poetic the way she touched you. As she dragged her fingers across your collarbone. Each touch sent a shockwave through your body. Inch by inch you could feel her discovering the different parts of you. You were afraid that she would find something that she would not like. You had never been felt in such away. At this moment your soul laid in her hands, so fragile like it was made out of glass. Perhaps you would not even mind if it broke, as long as it was broken by her you would be happy. There were thought circling around you. Thoughts of worry and perhaps fear, but when you looked in her eyes you knew that she would not hurt you. Your scars were hers and hers yours. In this time, you were one. Curiosity sparkled in her eyes when she noticed the way your eyes laid on her.

"What is it darling?" Every time she called you by a nickname you could feel your cheeks heat up. Oh, and the fact that she was so caring made your heartbeat even faster. She was so different like the others before her, she was loving, soft and careful. Cate was not handling you like a piece of meat but like a human should be, like you mattered. She didn't want to hurt you. You felt oddly comfortable in her presence. The other day you even thought about it and her. To be completely honest you thought about her every day of the week, but you were perhaps too afraid to admit it... Anyway, you were wondering whether there ever was a possibility of you meeting her before. Perhaps in a previous life? Silly. It's silly, you thought to yourself.

"I just feel as I have known you a lifetime... I mean it's probably silly but.." She lifted your chin up so your faces were on the same level. You froze yet again, afraid of saying something that would've displeased her.

"I don't think it's silly. I actually feel the same way. It's peculiar isn't it?" She smiled, and it seemed to you that the whole world became brighter. You couldn't help but smile as well, her smile was addicting.

"And there is the smile I simply adore." Her words just like the early spring sun warmed you up.

"And I adore you. Everything about you, you're out of this world." She raised an eyebrow at your comment.

"I shall keep you, you're simply amazing for my ego." She said with her famous smirk. You buried your face in her neck giggling.

"Yeah right, poor Miss Blanchett... I'm more than sure that you don't hear it often. How terrible." You looked at her with both of your eyebrows raised. She gasped and pretended to be hurt.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" She is laughing now.

"Oh, nothing Miss Blanchett." You smirk. To that she leans forward, your faces inches away. You can't chicken out, you thought to yourself.

"Did you just Miss Blanchett me?"