Lust in Her Eyes

// Guys sorry for the delay! I hope you liked it and let me know if you want me to update!//

The smell of herbs, candles, her sweet perfume, rain and flowers with a fragrance of wine, and the crimson fruit, soft and overripe. A woman looking right into your eyes, with a flash of a smile, gold ear-rings showing from blonde hair brushed away from her face, long arms, your faces inches away. A night like a great dark blanket, raindrops falling, the air warm with tired flowers, the wind getting stronger. She is mesmerizing and you, while looking into her yes you forgot how to breathe. Did she put a spell on you? Because even if you tried to move, you could not. Your eyes were glued to hers, wondering what was on her mind. There was so much you wished you could do, however you realised what the consequences would be. 'She is married.' you thought to yourself, but the reality slipping away. Somehow the reality that you were holding you was far unrealistic to you now. She had you enchanted. The feeling of guilt was slowly leaving your body and the crave to the taste of her lips bigger. Your gaze moved to her lips. Oh god, her lips. Her lips were eager and waiting, parted in laughter. It felt like you haven't moved your body in years, however, it has only been a couple of seconds.

The sound of yet another thunder brought you back to reality, to the reality where nothing between the two of you could happen. To the bitter reality where you would be just another person falling for her eyes and lips, yet at the same time, the reality was sweet because you had her in your life. You sat back and nervously brushed through your hair as she was closely analysing every move you made. She slowly moved closer to you and slowly brushed your right cheek with her thump. Your eyes met yet again, however, her eyes looked different. You shivered as you saw love with a few drops of lust in her eyes. And then she said, "Kiss me.". You paused for a few moments and took a few deep breaths. You were so scared, yet her eyes brought you comfort. Was this real or yet another dream? 'This is not funny anymore.' You thought to yourself. She rose to her knees and brushed through your hair. This was real indeed. You needed a minute to think about what she had said and what she really meant. The sentence was straightforward, yet for a reason unknown to you, it sounded too good to be true. There were so many different ways you have imagined kissing her, so many different moments you have dreamt of kissing her, but during those few moments, so many different thoughts were running through your head. To kiss her softly? To hold her neck or the side of her face? She reached for your left hand, kissed your fingertips, and buried her love in the cracks that people left behind in your heart. You reached for her face. She was electricity running through your soul, and you could easily lose your mind. Who knows, maybe you did. And with your lips just inches apart you kissed her.