A shy smile.

You already missed her. She's been gone for a second and you, once again, craved her. What a peculiar feeling. You craved the electricity that shoots throughout your whole body when you could feel her touch. You craved that beautiful and adorable smile on her face. She's only been gone a second or two you were craving her. Oh, how addicting she is.
The cold wind dried out your face and made you wonder why you keep losing your chapstick. The wind danced through your hair as snowflakes attacked your pale skin. You decided that it was time to head back home. You were shivering and rubbed your exposed forearms together while crossing your arms. It was time to get warm.

And it was one of those days where time was passing you slowly, the sun didn't radiate warmth and the walls seemed to have your eyes. It was one of those days where your tiredness didn't come from a lack of sleep and your ache didn't come from a paper cut. It was one of those days where everyone was doing something, everyone was moving on with their life and you were just there. You were just a faceless person in a loud world where people talk nonsense except no one noticed you, not even yourself. It was one of those days when being buried in a ground seemed more realistic than finding happiness. It was one of those days where getting out of bed seemed to be my civil war except with your own head. But days like that passed by, on their own time.
You would sit at the same place as you were that time you two met. What if you met again? But you didn't. With each passing day, Saturday was closer. You were already nervous, how strange, isn't it? Why were you nervous? God knows because you had no idea. You looked through your sketches, wonder what the older woman was doing.

You ran into Cate when you wanted to knock on her door. Without hesitating, she kissed you. Her lips against your felt incredible. Your heart pounded in your chest, as the intensity if your lips and bodies pressed against each other grew. The next thing you knew, she was on top of you this time. Your hands slid up her back as the bare skin of your palms ran along the bare skin of her back. Our lips were wet, and she tasted so good. You kissed her harder, as your fingertips dug into her back, and you pulled her into your body.
You breathed heavily, and you didn't want to stop kissing her. You knew she was resisting making any sounds by the way she breathed, but so were you.
Finally, you sat up and pulled away. You were on her lap, your legs wrapped around her as she kissed your neck. Your nerves were going insane. Electricity shot throughout your body as she left pecks at your neck. Your arms that were wrapped around her suddenly hugged her closer, as well as your legs. She kissed a sensitive spot on your neck, as you couldn't help but let out a small gasp and then s-...

You woke up all sweaty. "What the?... Oh fuck.", You quickly realised that you were in your bed. By yourself. It was only a dream. You ran your fingers through your hair. „Well, that is just fucking awesome...".

'You checked your phone and you saw a message pro man unknown number. It said:

'Hello darling, I am sorry to say, that I will not be able to pick you up. Hope it is okay. See you at 3 pm. – Cate'

You replied and threw your phone on your bed and had a sip of water. "What is going on with me?"

You had breakfast and then took a shower. The day ran past and it was almost 2 pm. You decided to wear your favourite checked high waisted trousers and a simple black long-sleeved crop top and looked at yourself in the mirror, and gave yourself a big smile. 'You deserve it just as much as anyone else does.', you thought to yourself. You were trying to work on yourself, even though you sometimes had a hard time loving your flaws. You put on your doc martens, grabbed your bag, your coat and were ready to go.
You walked through the falling snow listening to the same old song. What were you going to say? You will surely tremble and lose your voice. You exhaled the smoke of your cigarette and walked to the direction of her house.

You finally arrived at her house and your stomach was already feeling funny. You walked closer and saw her through the window. Her golden hair falling in her eyes, probably making some tea. And then, your eyes met. She stopped mid-laugh, and you flashed a small, shy smile.