5.First Love

Jungkook's Pov-Monday Afternoon
Namjoon Hyung And Me Were Walking Down the hallway,Laughing.We Went to the lunchroom,And Saw our friends.

"Watch this hyung"I Giggled.

"The King Of BTLandia is here"I Laughed and smirked.

"Hey Rosé I found this cool name can I call you guys blinks" I asked them.

"It Sounds Lam-" Jennie was cut off by Rosé who supported me.

Anyways,I Sat Next To Jin Hyung And Namjoon Hyung Skipped A Seat For Lisa.I Started To Daydream about her.I Almost Fell Asleep Until I Heard Her Voice.

"~Blackpink In your area~".She Entered the lunchroom singing!

Yes!!! She's my dream girl.I Saw Hoseok Hyung With Her.She Was Holding Hands With Him.Maybe They're really good best friends,I never knew about.I Rubbed My Eyes To Double Check And Even Pinch Myself To make sure I wasn't dreaming.Then They Hugged

"Am I Seriously Dreaming JEON WAKE UP!"I Screamed Internally.

Lisa Looked Me Straight In The Eye And Tighten Her Grip On Hoseok's hands.When Everyone Started To Clap And Cheer. So I Joined As Well,Hopefully My Smile Was Good Enough For People to believe I'm not hurting inside.I Need to get out of here.

"Y-Yeah-h I-i ha-v-e t-o g..o"I Told Everyone Trying to hold back tears.

I Ran From That Table Crying,I Ripped Off My ID Badge.I Know one place they never find me.I Went to the bathroom and started writing the note I gave Lisa Last Day of school.When I Heard Jimin And Rosé Coming Down the hallway. I Peeked My Head To Check For Them,The Coast Is Clear And I Ran For It.Dumping that useless note in that trash bathroom.

Finally I Went Home,"hi Eomma"I Said while lowering my hat.

"Kookie aren't you home early"She Replied. I laughed and said not to worry about it.Once In my room,I threw my things on floor and started to cry.A Small Click Was Heard,But I Didn't Care.

"Because of you, I'm becoming ruined, You can't do this to me, Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone".I Was Broken

"JUNG HOSEOK THE MAN WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND TOOK LISA MY LOVE MY LOVE!!!!" I collapsed to the ground.

I Laughed "Look Lisa Is This What You Wanted From Me".

I Was Broken,I'm A Shell Of A Man Now.I Looked At The Picture Of My Hyungs on my shelf.I Smirked,I'll Never be the same.Couple Of Minutes Turned Into A Hour.I Got Up From The Spot,Still Crying. My Mask Was on the table,I Put On My Glasses Hat And Mask.I Said Bye And Left To my House. The Sky was cloudy,I wondered the streets of my town,Until I Saw my noodle place.

"I can afford a stop here"I Mumbled.

I Ordered And Sat Down.When I Heard Someone Talking About Hoseok And Lisa.

"So You Think Lisa Went Overboard With Hoseok And Kook."

"Well...She Did Stare Kook In The Eyes And tighten her grip on Hoseok hyung's hand"

"Also He Was Screaming I Think I Walked Near this house and I heard his voice he was screaming about Hoseok Oppa"

"Maybe Lets Check That house"

They Left I Couldn't see who it was.I Sighed And ate my food.I Left On A Search For Those Two. Eventually I Found Those Two,They Were Heading To My House.I Pulled Up My Mask And Ran Home.I Guess They didn't recognize me as I heard them say "Crazy People".In Lights Speed I Picked Up my beautiful Backpack And Bolted Back Into the streets.I Ran to the only person,I trusted Namjoon.I Kept Running And Not Looking Back.I Was Broken,Beyond Repair Hyung....Please Help me.I Ran Up The Stairs Skipping Steps,When I got to the apartment I Knocked.Namjoon Opened The Door And I collapsed in front of him.

I Woke Up,I Was On A Couch Resting.I Saw Namjoon Hyung Looking over me.My vision was blurry,I was dazed,All I Saw next was him yelling at someone.A Group of people came towards me. I Gained Back My Vision,I Saw Hoseok.I Somehow Manage To Gather my strength and Throw a punch at him.

He Caught My Fist,"Lisa...." I Said With the breath I had.Before Passing Out again.

What I Later Found Out was Lisa Wasn't there. Only Jimin Hyung,Rosé,Taehyung,Jennie,Namjoon Hyung,Suga Hyung,And Jhope.I Stood Up,My Legs Shaking For my stress.I Looked Around The Room,Looking For That Snake.

"This is how you like seeing me huh Hoseok"I Screamed.

"MY SUFFERING MY BLOOD AND TEARS" My Voice Was Weak,I Couldn't scream.

Hoseok Grinned And Left While Flashing a ring."Th..Y ma..ied?"I Tried to say.

Jimin told me to calm down,Him and Rosé Were Really Close.I Sighed And Cried At My Failure.Then Rosé Looked at Jimin Then To Me,She Pulled Out A Note."Dear Kookie Lisa here I hope you support our new relationship with Hoseok.Hehehehe Manoban". I Tried To Run,But Yoongi Grabbed me Before I did.I Cried And I Was Done.I Lost Everything.Ill Never be the same.
———————————————————————-
Vote Plz
Comment any mistakes
Thx for 70 views
Thx for reading ciao
Xoxoxo Dokaa