22.Stalker

Jisoo's Pov Unknown D-Day

I was watching tv in our apartment when I heard the doorbell ring.There isn't supposed to be anyone over for god's sake. I got up from the couch and looked through the peephole. My mood changed when I saw Jennie at the door. I quickly opened the door and greeted Jennie.She Immediately hugged me and I let her in. "Hi Jisoo if you don't mind I'll be staying with you guys"She smiled. "Oh hell no I'm not dealing with twice the headache"Jin was against the idea. "Don't worry He won't do anything."I whispered. Jennie Came in and she had a backpack with her.

"I'm staying until they come back from Busan"She explained."What's happening in Busan"I started to panic remembering Jiwoo.
"Something about Lisa he didn't tell me"Jennie tried to remember. I quickly went to our room and called Jiwoo.

"Jiwoo Unnie whats happening in Busan with Jungkook and Tae"I asked her.She paused,Breathe in."Well...From my knowledge...um...Someone kidnapped Lisa and now Rosé." "Shouldn't I be there too"I started to panic. "Jisoo-ah calm down,Jimin,Jungkook,Tae,Gowon,Yoongi,and Soojung are thinking of something."She said trying to calm me down. "Why aren't you helping them"I question her. "They didn't need me......Anyways It's under control. Bye"

I sat there,More confused. Why wouldn't Jiwoo help.I walked out our bedroom torn,why."Jin Oppa I swear to god,Stop being dramatic"I heard Jennie yell. "It's JIN and I'm not being 'Dramatic'. Also sit your ass down I'm cooking dinner"He snapped back. "Umm guys what's happening"I poked my head around the corner. "He's complaining again Unnie"Jennie said frustrated.

"You want food tonight or not"Jin said trying to make peace. "Depends what's the food"Jennie getting a plate. "Kimchi Nice and Classic"Jin slammed a bowl on the table. I sighed and waited with Jennie. "Oppa I'm
hungry"I whined to Jin. When Suddenly He carried a bowl of Kimchi "Take your serving and I'll save the rest for later"Jin told us.

After we ate,We chilled and played games.Until something caught Jin's eye,He was staring out the window. "What's wrong Jin"I asked concerned. "That he's been catching these L"Jennie laughed. I looked at her and she cut it off. "No I swear I saw someone running across that patch of grass."Jin said walking up the window.

"Hey what are you doing here"Jin yelled. I got up and walked to the window to see what he was yelling at. It was a Woman,She looked like she was in her early-mid twenties."Kim Seokjin,She's gone you're next"She laughed evilly.Jin quickly opened the door and ran up to where she was. "Lisa is gone,Jennie,Jisoo you are next". "Bitch try me"We laughed.

Third person Pov
"You seem so confident since your little boyfriend is here"The woman laughed. Jin clutched his fists as He was ready to fight.Jisoo laughed "Sure poor little me needs a strong man". "Why are you here"Jin asked the strange woman. "Simple job,large pay"She laughed. "Like I said Lisa is gone,Rosé is next,Then you're mine Hahahaha". "Fuck this"Jin said throwing a punch. She caught it "Oh Jin always violent". Jin backed off then he saw Jisoo singling that she was going to jump. Jin caught Jisoo then refocus on the strange woman. "Look a 2v1 I'm screwe-". She was cut off by Jennie snicking up behind her. "Now let's not waste time"Jennie said behind her.

Jennie's Pov
Once Jisoo Unnie dropped down from her patio area. I snuck out from the front door and behind her.Jin looked at me "Bring her inside". "Is it kidnapping?"Jisoo looked concerned. "I know Yoongi,We good". I dragged her into the apartment and tied her to a chair. "Where's all your attitude at now"I laughed. "Isn't this cruel"Jisoo again asked us.

"They were going to be the same thing to Lisa,Rosé,and Jennie"Jin said backing up his actions. "Listen I don't want to do this,Just tell us why you're doing this and you're free"I tried to reason. "Literally we just want to know where Jaehyun that's all".
She looked at me with cruel eyes,but gave in. I handed the bat back to Jin and Listened to her. "Jennie is it?Jaehyun's original plan was to Kidnap all 3 of you,then Marry Lisa,All he wants is Jungkook dead and Lisa married to him". "Where is Jaehyun."I asked. Before she could speak Jisoo cut her off "Busan...In the abandoned apartments". "Huh I knew somewhere in Busan,If you tell him where they live.I'll come after you without them holding me back"I threaten her. I smiled and Let her go.

After she left,I sat there worrying about my little alien.

*Time Skip-Jennie's Pov*
Well two days passed as Tae and Jungkook went to Busan. Taehyung hasn't called me,Nobody has. I starting to worry If I should go there. I went for a walk to clear my head,I was half down the block during the quiet and calming night. When a strange car was driving up to me. If it drove up to me,I can run.Then it was close up to me,I was ready to run. But then A familiar voice came out that car "Jennie Jagi!",My little alien.He got out the car and hugged me. I started to cry "You had me worried that something bad happened to you guys". "I'm sorry Jagi,I love you"He said brushing my hair with his hand.I hugged him tighter "Wait I want this to last...a little bit longer". "Ok"Tae giggled.

Once I let go of him I saw Jungkook,Lisa,Jimin,and Rose just talking in the car. "You really missed him that bad"Jungkook laughed. "Kook you shouldn't  be the one talking"I glared at him. "Then you say it"He replied witty. Everyone laughed at his comment and I just facepalmed at it. "Let's go to Jisoo&Jin's apartment"I suggested. "Sounds alright"Jimin said hocking the horn. "It's literally right there we can walk"Rosé pointed to it. "Damn it Rosie"Jimin sighed. "Respect me you Pabo"She smacked Jimin. "Where's Yoongi"I asked them. "He's staying in Busan with his new girlfriend for now"Jimin Explained. "I thought I'l-". "Don't worry We were surprised too"

After we got to Jisoo's apartment,We all sat down and Jungkook explained what happened. "Well sort of he's gone. I don't think He'll be charged.Just...It was insane". He ended with "In the future He may return"
————————————-End
Probably Last Chapter Of Taennie.
I'll take a short break from this.
New Story:Forced Fantasy!
———————Alternate Ending—————
Don't mind he slept with Soojung"Jungkook mumbled and laughed. Lisa hit him in response. "Wait what,Who's Soojung. Why are you sleeping with another woman"I started to get angry. Tae put his hands up and tried to smile "Woah woah It was taken out of context". "LISA Is this true?"I said to Lisa. She looked away like she didn't hear me. "Guys Kookie?Jiminie? Are you trying to ruin my relationship?". I pushed him onto the car "Jagi!"He said holding out his hand.