14.Mercy

Yoongi's Pov-Sunday Night
After we ate dinner,We Went Outside To The cars. I was behind Jungkook When I Heard The Deep Voice,Jungkook Described. "Fucking Idiots It's the guy that called you" I yelled. Taehyung,Namjoon,Jimin,Jungkook And I Ran After Him. We Followed The Sound of running footsteps,But Still didn't know where he was. We Split Up,After A While Namjoon And Jimin Texted Us That they were heading back.Taehyung And I Keep Looking.

Until I Heard Screaming I Knew It was Jungkooks'. I Went To The street that I heard it from. I saw someone running off hurting himself on the way. I saw someone With Blood running down his head,Bruises,And a bump near his eye laying against a brick wall.I Looked At his Nose. Lisa's Nail Polish,"Jungkook-ah?" He Looked Beat,I Knew Who did this. Taehyung Pulled Up With my car and we carried him into my car then to the hospital. "Who Would Do this Hyung"Taehyung Asked

"I don't know but who ever did,He'll Pay."I Angrily Said

"Jaehyun IT WAS JAE"Taehyung Figured it out.

"Who?"

"Ex-Boyfriend of Lisa And Crazy Person In General"

"Alright I know who to get revenge for Jungkook Thanks Taehyung"

We Quickly Went Into the Er And Jungkook was Carried Off for treatment with us following behind the doctors.It Was 2am now,Jungkook was Treated But wasn't waking up.I Started To worry,He Was Alive,But was he going to make it.I Looked At Him,Poor Jungkook,I Wonder what Lisa is doing without him. I Know One Person Who I Can Trust.

"Hello?"

"Jimin...We Found Him"

"Wait really!"

"Yes,Keep a secret from Lisa because I don't want her to freak out"

"Ok Hyung"

"Do You Know what happen with Lisa And Also Do You know a person named Jaehyun"

"First Lisa Hasn't Come Out of Her Room Since we got here,She's been crying,And Jaehyun is her ex. He injured himself,and tried to play it off as Jungkook did it. Well Jaehyun Kissed Lisa,I Think He's still in love with her.But Yoongi Hyung Take Care of him"

"Ok Jimin I Understand Most of it and I will."

I hanged up the phone and the doctor was there. "So Mr.Min? You'll be taking care of Jungkook?"He Asked "Yes" I Answered. "So Just To Let you know Jungkook Had Multiple Bruises,A Lot of Damage Near his skull,and Sign of struggle Near his neck." The Doctor Looked At his Clipboard. "Jungkook-ah why did I let this happen". "Mr.Min This is not your fault there's no way that you could see this coming." "I'll let it go For now j.."

The Door Knocked,The Doctor Opened it. It was Taehyung,Brought Us Food And New Pair of clothes to watch Jungkook Over night. The Doctor Left Us to watch Kook.Taehyung Looked At Jungkook,And Looked down. "Hyung Lisa is destroyed and I found Jaehyun outside her door". "Just a monster."

We Finished Eating,It was Near 1am. Taehyung went to sleep,but I couldn't sleep. Jungkook Was Still In a coma it seemed. I couldn't sleep,I Looked after him.
———Monday———
Yoongi's Pov
I Must Of Fell Asleep For one second. I Woke Up To See Tae And Jungkook Still Sleeping. I Yawned,Then Jungkook Started To Move. "L.....I.....S..a" "Jungkook?" He Opened His Eyes "hey hyung did I really sleep that long"He Asked. I Hugged Jungkook Out of  Happiness.
Taehyung Woke Up "Jungkook! Oh my god he woke up!"Tae freaked out. "Tae You're also here".

"What happen to me Hyungs"He Said Looking At his scratched hands.

"Jungkook Well... You were attacked by someone and left to die On a street corner,but we found you"I Explained. I Looked At Tae As he put down his phone. "We're lucky we did,And do you remember anything"

"No I remember I was running and then I was against something then I saw black". We Talked to 10 mins or so until We Heard the door open. Jungkook's Eyes Lit up,"Jagiya is that you I Missed you"Lisa Squealed. Jungkook Smiled And Asked If they could have time alone. Taehyung And I Walked Out,A Call Appeared on my phone. Again the Deep Voice.
"Min Yoongi The Legend"

"Alright Cut The shit Jaehyun I Will Hunt you down and make you suffer"

"Ah You're all talk,But you don't do anything. It's simple Yoongi or Lil Meow Meow"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU.THIS TIME ILL FINISH IT"

"I'll disappear faster than your Piano during the fire."

I Paused And Froze,How Does He Know About the fire it was 14 years ago.

"See Yoongi Went Silent...Aww did trama come back?"

"Jaehyun......One Word,Run."

I ended the call,My Entire body was consumed by rage. Taehyung Calmed me down,But one thing I question was....How does he know about that fire.I Started To think about it,When Lisa Opened The Door And we were allowed in. Jungkook was dressed,but he still had a bandage on his head. Lisa Called The Doctor And Asked If it was ok for him to be taken home. The doctor nodded and Jungkook Smiled In Excitement. Taehyung And I Packed everything and Carried to the car. Meanwhile Lisa was helping Jungkook down to the car.

We Started to drive back to hotel. By the time we got back,Jungkook had regain strength back in his Arms. We Stopped at the front,and Headed inside to check if it was clear before moving things we had In the car. All 4 of us went to the elevator and went up. When we got to our floor,It was normal. We went to Jungkook and Lisa's Room And It was just like Lisa Left it. "Wait"I Said. Next To The playstation And Xbox there was a small camera. "Gotta,Check the room for these cameras"I Said Ripping The Cam Out.

We Carried Our Stuff And Jungkook's in each respected Room. I Was Still In The watch for Jaehyun and how he knows certain details.

"Maybe Yoongi you need to sleep"Namjoon Insisted

"Fine...."
—————End—————