21.D-Day Finale

Lisa's Pov D-Day
How many chances can one person get. I don't give many chances,but two is the most. He broke me,Manipulated me,Took advantage of me,Maybe I was too kind,How could I call him a friend when He ruined my life. He backstabbed me,Called me weak,I'm broken can't get up anymore.It's my fault I shouldn't fallen you so easily.Maybe I'll make it out of this alive hopefully."She's weak don't worry".

"Manoban Wake up you're our key to Jungkook and Rosie after this you'll get married to me".

*A Couple Hours Earlier*Same day
I was on my laptop early in the
morning,Looking for games to buy. when something caught my attention.A love movie tickets on sale. Immediately I thought of Kookie watching it with me. It'll great for Jennie and Tae too! I picked up my almost dead phone and Called Jennie unnie. "Hey you and Tae up for a movie,A romantic movie!"I explained my plan."Sounds Amazing Lisa!!! Yes I need to see this with my little alien"She said quickly with excitement. "Ok Unnie"I hanged up the phone.

I closed my laptop and stretched. I looked at my clock,It's still early I'll take my time.Starting from brushing my teeth,next I took a shower,but I realized I didn't tell Jungkook.I reasoned I'll tell him it's for my sake.I got out the shower to see my phone blown up by Jungkook,A smile ran across my face as I could bother him. I called him back "LISA LISA WHAT DID YOU GET ME INTO"He started to complain. "Hmm what happen. I just got out the shower"I explained.

"Hey there's this thing it's called FaceTime Yah use it"He started to giggle. "You're lucky I'm not there to slap the perv out of you"I threaten him while laughing. "Umm so anyways Why did you set up a date with Jennie. You know I hate romantic movies"He continued to complain."You love me you go. If my sake Kookie"I said in a begging voice. He sighed and stayed silent then spoke "I'm doing this for you and the arcade"He finally agreed."And also you have to pick me up"I quickly said. "Fine...I'll be there in 30 minutes"He sighed in regret. "I Love you bye"I whispered in the phone. "Love you too Lisa bye"He cheered up.

I quickly dried myself off and looked in my so called empty closet for something I can wear. I settled with Jeans and a striped long sleeve shirt.My necklace was shining in the bright sun as I picked it up 'Lis'.Then a Ding was heard,I smiled as I read Jungkook's name. 'Hey Lisa I'm outside.'I quickly ran down those stairs and out the door didn't care if I fell.There he was Jungkook in his car waiting for me.

I opened the front passenger door and got in. "Oh god I'm really doing this am I"He sighed. "Yes and you're going to enjoy it"I said staring into his soul. "You know what I should start driving"He said with a crooked smile. We drove for a couple minutes to the theater. He was suffering I could tell because Jungkook didn't like romantic movies.We walked to the front and waited for my Unnie.

"Ugh I hate waiting for people you know"I started to complain. He put his arm around my shoulder "5 more mins and the arcade is mine"I smiled at me then looked at the street.
"I'll beat you in street fighter"I boasted. He laughed "Lisa you won't even be able to KO me." "BET" "BET". We said running into the building.I picked Chun li and He picked Ryu.We played so much that I didn't notice Tae and Jennie was watching us play.

"We're here!"Jennie told us. We were too focused at the game "Yeah let us finish this"Jungkook said in a hurry. I laughed "AND...TAKE THAT KO OPPA"I yelled in victory.I ran to Unnie and hugged her in excitement. "Girls I swear"Vkook said in unison. I looked at Jennie then we both turned around and stared through their souls. They looked worried and surrendered.

I dragged Jungkook to pay for us. We all have him the money and He sighed. Later we got snacks and walked into the theater room. I was next to Jennie unnie and Jungkook was at the end on my right.I really wasn't into it neither was Jungkook,But Tae and Jennie were.Since it was near the end,I went to the bathroom to waste time.

I was in there when a Girl walked up behind me. "Sorry it's business.Follow me or He'll get it"She whispered. "Give me your necklace I know your secrets". I gave her my necklace and she threw it under a stall. I sighed as I followed her.

"Get in the van"She demanded.

"You know I can ran and You'll never catch me"I explained.

"Jungkook is there,He'll be hurt. You don't want that to happen right?"

I looked at her then got into the van. Suddenly a familiar voice spoke. "Well Lisa fancy seeing you here"Jaehyun laughed. "Yeah you had a woman kidnap me very professional"I snarled. "Come on now you're the key to everything. We were going to Busan where they'll never find you"He started to laugh harder.Then someone started to drive the van. I considered jumping out,but Jaehyun looked at me "The doors are locked by the way". I sighed and accepted my fate maybe Kookie or Rosie will find me.

*30 mins later*

I was deep into my thoughts that I didn't notice we were at my old home....Busan. I was escorted out the van and to an old broken down apartment. What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment. It wasn't over there was a hatch under a table he opened it and it led to a basement.I started to cry,tears rushing down my face as I knew they'll never find me. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME WHY"I yelled. "It's simple,You left me and got together with Jungkook. What we have to do is kill Jungkook and you're mine forever."Jaehyun explained. Suddenly someone came from upstairs "It's clear"Jaesung said.

"What do you want"I asked. "SHH"Jaehyun yelled and bashed my head. I knocked out can't remember anything. All I remember was Rosie getting through down the stairs and Bound to the chair next to me. "Watch us torture your friend Chae". "No"She yelled. As I saw black yet again,But it was cut off by yelling upstairs."NO NO I DIDN'T COME HERE FOR NOTHING".Then I passed out,the next thing I remember was Tae uniting me and Jungkook kneeled crying.

I got up and walked to him. "Oppa Saranghae"I whispered. "Kill me will you". "Kookie it's me Lisa"I said. "More lies to fill my empty soul". I forced his face to turn to me. "Pabo do you believe me now"I smiled brushing dust off his jacket. He looked at me "L...Lisa Yes.....I do". "KISS ALREADY IM SLEEPY"Yoongi yelled from across the room.

I looked at him my eyes sparkling. I could feel our heartbeats in sync as I looked at him. "I'll let no one hurt you"Jungkook assured me.Our lips met,We're in perfect rhythm. This is what love feels like. We pulled away from each other and Laughed out of embarrassment. "CAN I GO HOME NOW"Gowon started to complain. "I got it"Tae sighed.

Jungkook gave me his jacket and helped me upstairs. The police were already there to arrest The Hyun brothers. I stared straight through their soul as they left. Then Jungkook forgot something "Lisa I almost forgot"He said giving me my necklace. "Oh I left that as a clue"I played it off. "C.A.N. W.E  G.O. H.O.M.E"Gowon and Yoongi said in sync.
"Fine."

We drove back to Gowon's house. Where we stayed for a couple of days. "My house my rules"She set down the rules."Good luck with her"Soojung said leaving us. Everything was normal,peaceful,and how it should be. It was late night,As we went to sleep.This is my life now.
—————————————End————
"Hey Gowon did you catch a female with them." "No.....I don't think so" "It's weird she'll might still be out there"
—————————————————————-
Meanwhile:
"Jiiiiiin"Jisoo whined "I'm hungry". "Same....."He agreed with Jisoo. "Hey who's that strange looking Female." "Kim Seokjin Lisa is gone next is you." "Funny you say that literally you're on my lawn." Jin closed the window and ran out the door to confront her but she was gone. "How the". "Jisoo"
———————————————————————