7.Our First

Jisoo's Pov-Friday Afternoon
Finally Friday,Today's Our Day!I Was Walking home and celebrating my first week.Someone Tapped Me Ruining my celebration,but it was another!
"Jin Oppa!" I Said while hugging him.

"Umm Jisoo I Have a question"He Asked

"What is it" I Lifted my head up from his chest.

"C..can I have your phone number"Jin Stuttered.

"Why is that a question oppa"I Teased.

"Umm"He Started to stumble on his words.

I Laughed And Grabbed his phone.His Wallpaper was me! Oh Ok Then,I Entered My Phone Number. He was so happy like a little kid on Christmas.

"Call me later Oppa Bye"I Waved.I Think He Was Blushing And So was I. I Walked Off trying not to scream In joy.Once Oppa was a silhouette,I Called Rosé.

"CHAE YOU CANT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED"I Screamed.

"What is it now Unnie"She Replied

"JIN ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER"

"Lucky Girl I Knew There Was A Connection between you two."

"Hahaha I'm going to die of happiness!"

"Well take care Unnie SOMEONE is waiting for me"
"Rosé Unnie come on ice cream is waiting"

"Ok Bye Rosé"

I hanged up and looked up to see my apartment complex in front of me.I Walked To My apartment and unlocked the door.My Eomma was there."Hi Jisoo" "can't talk Eomma sorry"I Replied."Someone's In love"She Laughed.I Sighed And Went Into my room.I Looked At My Phone For a text for my Oppa.I Started to lose hope when I Heard The tone.I Saw Jins Name,I Almost Passed Out.

Jin-Hi Jisoo
Me-Oppa!
Jin-You Seem Excited lol
Me-Because I li....it's Friday and I'm talking with my best friend.
Jin-Make Sense
Me-Whatcha doing Oppa
Jin-Texting Jagiya
Me-Jagiya? Who's That
Jin-You Silly
Me-Oppa I can't with you
Jin-Look Outside.

I Looked Out My Window And Below Me,I Saw Jin with flowers."Let me in Jisoo"He Said In that beautiful voice."How About we go to the park"I Replied "Even Better"He agreed."I'll be right down!" "Ok"

I Jumped in Joy,And Rushed Down the stairs.But When I Got There I didn't see Jin. Until "BOO!",I Screamed Like A Little Girl And Jin was laughing "Got you."BABO! OPPA".Jin Hugged Me,I Was Buried In his chest and neck."Umm Jisoo I hope you don't mind Jungkook,Jimin,And Rosé joining us."
"I Don't Care"I Replied.I Was Just Overwhelmed By Jin Asking me out I didn't.When We Headed Down And through the main door. We paused,"is there anything wrong Oppa" I asked. He Looked me,and offered his hand."Walk by my side Jisoo"I Gladly Accepted His Hand.

I Don't know if we were official but I Felt content,That I'm Holding hands the most beautiful man in the world.Suddenly Jin Laughed,Huh What Was Wrong With Him.Then He Started Running with my Hand interlocked with his."Kim SeokJin I'll kill you"I Yelled While He Was Dragging me.I Opened My Eyes,I Was Full Of Rage Until I Saw The Beautiful Park.I Smiled And Jin Apologize,When I Looked Away From SeokJin I Saw Rosé Laughing And Jimin Was Done with Someone.We Let go of hands and I walked up to Rosé."Whatcha Laughing At"I Asked."Jungkook Is Too Much Honestly"Rosé Replied In Tears of laughter.Then I Heard "Jimin Hyung Height is Too sho..."Jungkook Sang While dancing.

After A While We All Got In a circle at a table to discuss our plans for today.It Was Me,Jin,Jimin,Rosé,Jungkook,And Lisa.
"Wait I Thought this was a date night why is Lisa and Jungkook here."Jin Question The Maknaes."Alright SeokJin I want to see you and Jisoo Unnie"She Declared. "I'm here for entertainment purposes"Jungkook Coughed as he glared at Jimin."Anyways" I Said.

Our Plan was to go to the local amusement park.It Was Sort of a triple date with All of us. None of us were official,We Just Had Feelings.Not Jungkook Or Lisa,I Felt the tension from the other side of the table.

We Arrived at the amusement park,Paid and Got In."Alright So We Have A Lot of time to spend here so here's....And they're gone"Jin Sighed.Jimin And Rosé Went off together,Lisa And Jungkook Glared At each other,And Awkwardly Walk together.That Only Left Us Two,Jin&Me.

"Whatcha wanna do Oppa" I Asked Jin.

"Well Imma Eat all the food here"He Replied

"Wait you like eating all the time"My Eyes Sparkled

"Eating And Cooking all the time Noona"He Smirked

"YES" I Yelled in joy.

It Scared Jin,"Maybe I've shouldn't told you"

"Can you marry me Like right now"I begged.

I Grabbed Him By His Hand And Ran Towards The Food Stands.In My Rush For The food I didn't notice the ground and I tripped."Noona!".Jin Pulled me by my hand before I hit the ground.Our Faces Were Next To each other.His Lips Were almost touching mine. His Heart Was Beating Fast,He Was Nervous I could Tell.Jin Looked At me,But he didn't go for the kiss like I wanted him to do.

"Come on!"Jin Interrupted That Moment.

"Sorry Oppa" I Said as I came back into reality.

We Tried all the food,We Ate A Lot Like An Entire Farm. But Something Snapped Inside Me, I Looked At My Handsome Jin "Hey Jin You Have Something". Without Resistance I Kissed Him On The Cheek,I Screamed Inside
"WHY JISOO DID YOU THAT ITS OK MAYBE HE'LL LI-" my thoughts were cut off.Jin Was Full Red And Kissed Me Straight In the lips,I Resisted But Gave In. He Put His Hands Around My Waist to pull me in closer and I'm Response I put mine around his neck.

"WELL WELL LOOK AT THE OPPA AND UNNIE SITTING IN A TREE"Jungkook And Lisa Yelled.

"WE'RE PROUD"We Yelled Back.

Lisa was surprised by the response.I can't believe that she made Jungkook Depressed and now she's friends with him. Maybe those feelings are STILL There.But We Spend The Rest of the time Awkwardly Walking Around.
"Jisoo I Love You,You Know that Right."
"It's been a couple of minutes calm down Oppa"
"Hahahaha I manage it tho"
"You Were Going to die."
We laughed it out and toured the rest of the park together.
————————————————————————
Enjoy this cheery Jinsoo chapter
Vote comment and follow
Thx
Xoxoxo
Dokaa