12.Day Two

Rosé's Pov-Sunday *Unedited*
I Passed Out On The Bed From All The Fun We Had Yesterday.When I Woke Up,I Saw Jimin Next to me.

"Oh Jiminie How Cute you look when you're sleeping,Hopefully One day we'll be together"I Whispered To Myself

"Saranghae Rosie"He Started To sleep talk

"Aw that's Adorable" I Mumbled

"So Are You Chae"He Smirked

"You're awake?"

"Chaeyoung I'm not I Swear"

"Pabo I can see you Smiling"
Crap that means he heard what I said

"Also if you're wondering I didn't take advantage of you."He Said while getting up.

"Ok?"

"Good Morning Rosie"He Yawned

"Good morning Jiminie" I Smacked His Head.

"It's too early to use my brain you know that."

He sat up on the bed and looked at his phone. I Looked At mine,Apparently There's a Gas Leak And A Thermite Infestation In The School Which Means We Have to stay a week in this hotel.Jimin Took That A Different way like He has realize something. I Tapped Him On The shoulder to make sure if he was ok.He Didn't Seem Ok,He was texting with Jungkook But he blocked my view of the phone.
——————————Lalisa————————
Lisa-Rosie You know whats wrong with Jungkook He's Texting Jimin

Me-I Was About To Ask you the same thing.

Lisa-He's been acting protective ever since he got out of bed late in the night.

Me-We Woke Up Normally,He was By my Side

Lisa-So When Is he going to confess his love.

Me-We Were Not Talking About That

Lisa-Come on your guys are perfect for each other.

Me-Anyways Let's keep eyes on them.

Lisa-Ok Chae
————End———
When I Looked Up,Jimin was all ready and Was Heading Out. He didn't tell me,Then I Heard A Knock At The Door.I Slowly Walked Up To it And Looked Through the peep hole,It Was Lisa. I Opened The Door And She Quickly Came In. Quickly Locked the Door,She Sat on my bed and looked out the window.I sat next to her.

"I can take care it myself,They're too protective"Lisa Argued

"So What Happened That Night"I Asked

"Well,We Were Sleeping together when his phone went off,I Told him to ignore it and stay with me.He didn't and went into the hallway and talked to someone then came back. Finally Cuddle ourselves to sleep"Lisa Recalled

"It's that phone call that turned our boys haywire."I Theorized

"I think it's all a plan,Like the same night the call happened,The school is shut down for a week. Don't you find that strange"She Looks Me

"I think We Shou-"

I was Interrupted by someone slamming on my door. "Don't open it" Lisa Mouthed
"Move it kookie,I Have the keycard idiot"Jimin Yelled. Jimin Opened The Door And Let Yoongi,Jungkook,And Tae Inside.

"That was awful"Suga Said while panting

"What was"Lisa Asked.

"Nothing Was" Jungkook Frankly Said

"There something wrong with you guys"I Question Them

"Ever Since That Call last night Kookie"Lisa added

"Look it's under control We have it ok don't worry,We have 2 guys from Daegu we are golden"Jimin Assured Us

"I Agree" Tae And Yoongi Said.

"We'll Let It Go For now"Lisa Snarled

They all went to their own rooms and Jimin Just Sighed At The thought of what happened. I could hear Lisa Scold Jungkook,I Just Was Done With For Right now. Jimin Comforted Me,He Was Tired Like He Ran From Something.

"Chae I Need to talk with you privately"

"Where"

"Just Follow me"

I Followed Him To The Beach,We Took Off Our Shoes And Walked Along the Shore. We Held Hands Like a Couple.

"Since the day I met you I felt this connection between us" He Turned To me "Park Chaeyoung I-" I Cut Him Off By Kissing Him. His Surprised Eyes Eventually Closed And Gave In. "Will you be my sweetheart and be there for me forever."He Said With cracks in his voice. "Yes Jiminie YES"I Yelled as I hugged him.When We got back from our little walk,Jisoo Had Decided to set up a sort of date night. She invited everyone and everyone was going.

*That Same Morning*—————————————
Jimin's Pov
I Was Playing Around With Rosé,By Pretending I was sleeping. I Got Up And received a text message from Jungkook.

Jungkook-I Need You To Meet me in the lobby,Only you make sure you're not followed

Me-Why

Jungkook-I Got this weird call saying someone weird stuff and they knew we're here just get here ALONE.

I Blocked Rosé View of my Phone And got ready to meet jungkook about the call. I didn't bother to tell Rosé about it,so I went out the door and to the elevators. I Meet Jungkook,Yoongi,And Tae In The lobby. We Walked To a place that was disclosed and Jungkook Started To explain the call.

"So Around 12-1am I got a call right,I Pick it Up And it's this deep voice.I Thought it was Taehyung At first,But He Knew some Details that you don't know,Suddenly he says to enjoy your stay at that hotel and Is it convenient that the school is shutdown.It's weird I think the voice is mod- Hey who is that"He Explained But Got Cut Off.

Taehyung Asked No Questions and Ran after the guy,So Did Yoongi. When The Guy was cornered,He Whistled,Yoongi Backup And Created a Distraction And we ran away. We didn't lead them straight to the hotel.After a couple of minutes we lost them and we ran for the hotel. We got up to our floor when we did Jungkook slammed the door to my room.I Told Him To move as I had the keycard so I swiped it and we got in. To My Surprise Lisa Was There With Rosé,Crap Imma have to play it off then,

I think it was obvious from us sweating.We Explained and they left.Rosé Looked at me,You know what I can't hold my feelings,If I want to protect her I need her. I asked her to a walk along the beach shore. The Orange Sky was beautiful and So Was Rosie. I Confessed And Before I Proposed the question She Cut me off with a kiss it was Short But sweet. We were now Boyfriend and Girlfriend.Date Night was Approaching I need to watch out.

*Date Night*
Rosè's Pov-Later That Day
Since The Place wasn't formal,I didn't bother to dress up.Neither did the rest,All of us met at the infamous Lobby. Jennie was With Namjoon,Jungkook With Lisa,Jisoo with Jin,Hoseok With Momo,And I Was with Jiminie. Tae And Yoongi were free loaders. Jungkook,Yoongi,Tae,And Jiminie often Looked Around For Someone Or something.

Since we were a big group we had to combine two tables. At the dinner Jin&Jisoo Admitted They were dating,Jungkook And Lisa did,And without my consent Jimin Also told them. I blushed,I Was shy but went along. Dinner Wasn't really special,But I Saw Someone Familiar. When We Ate and were walking out the restaurant,I Saw Jaehyun That Ex.

He Said "Hey Rose"

Jungkook And Jimin Said "That Voice"

"It's him you idiots"Yoongi Yelled

"OH CR-
——————————————End————————