18.Memories

Rosé's pov
I said bye to Jisoo that night and Joined Jimin to Jiwoo's house.I was kinda suspicious of their relationship,As Gowon told me "Jiwoo was his second noona".That thing she said to me,now comes back.He Walks Closer to her and treats her differently,I'm his girlfriend.He never does this stuff for me.We got to each other's car and went to her house. The car ride was awkward as for Jimin,He was reconnecting with an "old friend."I was the third wheel for now.I Fell asleep,and woke up to Jimin Carrying me into her house.

I kept my eyes closed,I Felt him carry me to the couch.
"Can I Leave this angel to sleep here?"Jimin asked

"For now,I'll set your room and Make sure you got her stuff from the car"

"Yeah Yeah Jiwoo"

The front door slammed closed,I sat up and yawned.I rubbed my eyes,to see the living room completely empty.Suddenly the front door opened and someone went upstairs. "Jiwoo help me out here"Jimin's Voice Echoed.

"You have Chaeyoung's stuff?"She asked

"Yes in my left hand"

"Alright thx for that"She said

"You can't grab her stuff like that she's my girlfriend you know that"

"My house my rules"

"Let me carry her to the room so she can sleep then"

Once I heard that I instantly laid down and closed my eyes.Jimin Came into the living room to see me. "There's my angel" He kissed me on my forehead. I tried hard not to squeal,and he carried me to the guest bedroom.
He said good night to Jiwoo and crawled into bed with me.I instantly hugged him and Cuddled to sleep.

I woke up to Jimin Getting Ready "Good morning Chaeyoung"He smiled at me. I groaned "Did I really fall asleep" "Yes No-Rosie"He replied."Why don't you call me noona anymore" I asked yawning.
"This place is....where my Noona died,So Ill get sad if I call anyone that around here"He Said
"Anyways get ready,I want to show you something.Ill buy you food"He Continued
I Instantly got ready in a "flash". I Dragged him to his car,And he started it.We drove to our old elementary,The playground was the same as we remember.

The old bench,playground,and the field was the same when we were kids.I looked around and Old memories started to come back. I started to hallucinate,Seeing Jimin and I walking when we were kids. Suddenly that day replayed in front of me,I was amazed.I was too deep into my hallucinations and nostalgia,I couldn't even think of anything else. Until Jimin shook my entire body. I Snapped into reality letting go of those moments.

"So why are we here"I asked Jimin

"Well.."He sat on the bench "1.I miss this place,and 2.The Jiyeon Situation"

I joined him on the bench "Well...I'm having flashbacks"

"Same....So do you know Jaehyun's siblings."

"Well I don't know"I paused "He's a weird case,He was adopted I think he has one older"

Jimin Looked at the playground then back at me "Anyways,Do you know where he used to live"

"I think.."I thought for a second.

Suddenly a Silhouette of myself appeared,I think the memories are getting to me. "I'll show you Jiminie" I Yawned as I signaled to go to the car.I guided him to an old house,It was also left to rust. "Why is every house abandoned"Jimin asked. "You don't remember,There was a Huge bug infection,so everyone moved out"I recalled.

We Arrived at the old house,It was all broken. "This seems staged....I feel weird"Jimin pointed out.I looked at the house,The holes and the indents of the structure did look odd. "Yeah...maybe another staged one"I reasoned. "I'll check it out"Jimin said getting out the car. "Stay here Rosie"He closed the door and went inside.Jimin Disappeared from my field of view,Until Moments later he came running with a piece of paper in his hand.He started the car in a hurry and Accelerated down the empty street.

"Jimin what did you find"I asked. Jimin Slowed down and Showed me the paper he had. I quickly read it 'Good old Jiminie I knew you won't Chaeyoung in danger,You better run Clocks ticking'. My eyes widen as I read those words.How is he predicting our every move.I looked at Jimin then outside as the clouds moved in to the once sunny sky."I need to talk to someone again"Jimin said."Well...who is it"I replied. "You'll see"

We pulled up to this old fashioned house far different from Jiwoo's. We got out the car and Jimin knocked once,No reply. Again same thing."This is why people trust me"Jimin whispered as He pulled out a key.He unlocked the door,And we went inside. The place was empty,So Jimin went upstairs to check the bedroom.Jimin opened the bedroom door to see Gowon and Yoongi sleeping with Gowon leaning on him.

"Well well what do we have here"Jimin started to giggle

"Yeah Yoongi whatcha doing"I added

Gowon immediately tried to get up before getting pulled down by the still sleepy Yoongi. "No Noona stay"His sleepy self whispered.Gowon's face turned red "Noona? Yoongi and You are dating"I said in shock. "Wake up Yoongi Jimin NOW"I added. "Yoongi-ssi"Jimin whispered in his ear. "HOW DISRESPECTED M- Oh Jimin whats up"Yoongi woke up.

"So Yoongi Explain your little situation here"I demanded. Yoongi Looked at me then realized they were caught "We're dating so what! What are you going to be ROSIE"He laughed. Gowon started to chuckle. "Calm down Yoongi"Gowon said brushing his hair with her hand. They were still in that same position.

"Wow you guys compliment each other"I observed."We're pretty much the same person if you think about it"Yoongi yawned. "Yeah Gowon acted like Yoongi in our circle of friends."Jimin Laughed. "But it hasn't been a week and Y'all are already together."He continued."Im sorry if our love fills another banger"Gowon Boasted. "Anyways....do you know a sibling of Jaehyun?"Jimin asked her.She Got up from the ground and walked to the desk in the corner.Then pulled out a folder,shuffled through it,and grabbed a well kept photo.

"Here,It's a picture of my class. It shows his brother around my age"She explained. I grabbed it and looked at it.I looked at it when I spotted a familiar face. "Here it is,Next to Soojung"I pointed to the Hyun sibling. Hyun Jaesung Oldest child of the Hyun family and Older brother to Hyun Jaehyun. "Older brother is typically the most bad"I started to theorize. "What kind of name is Hyun"Jimin looked confused."What kind of name is Par.....Nevermind"I said. "You forgot we shared that name psh"Jimin snarled.

"Thanks I guess....We still need where they're staying"Jimin said. "Beaten up apartments,Number 545."Gowon said while reaching for a bag of chips. "How do you know"I questioned her. "Girl got bored and I stalked him soooo"She said while eating. "I love you"Yoongi looked surprised. "Thanks we'll be off."We waved. "Ciao".

We left,And Went back Home to organized a plan for Jaesung. "Literally Why does the name have to start with JAE!"Jimin started to complain."I don't know...Just we need to get to that apartment"I said tossing the photo into our bed."We'll figure something out......Something"Jimin started to plan.
————————————————————————
"Hey...you'll think they'll catch on somehow"
I paused "Yoongi,Gowon,and Tae they're from Daegu right?" "Yeah" "Well...They're the most dangerous" "Depends on the situation" "What do you mean" "Nevermind,We're safe in this broken down apartments nobody will find us". "I guess..." Suddenly a car speeds off. "What was that" " I don't know"
————————————End—————————