8.Revelation

Lisa's Pov
Crap Crap I'm Already Late To The Park,Well Jisoo And Jin Gonna Have To wait for me.I Started To Run,And I arrived early. I thought I was late anyways I walked around to look for Jisoo Unnie,But Instead I Heard Familiar Voice. My Body Went out of control and my feelings Came back as I Heard The angelic voice of Jungkook.I Didn't Care What He Said But All I Wanted Is Him,But I Didn't Make Eye Contact Due To his mental breakdown.I Sat Down At a table and called Jennie Unnie.

"Hello Lisa"
"Jennie Unnie My Feelings Returned But I Feel bad for what I did"
"Honestly I Would Drop Little Hints If He Picks Then Up,Boom He Forgive you"
"Thanks Unnie I'll Try"

I ended the call And Looked Up,I Panicked As Jin,Jisoo,Jungkook,Jimin,And Rosé Were Approaching The Table.They all sat down and Discussed their plans for the afternoon."Wait I thought this was date night why is Lisa and Jungkook here"He Question Us."Alright SeokJin I want to see you and Jisoo Unnie" I Declared. "I'm here for entertainment purposes"Jungkook Smirked And Coughed as he looked At me and Jimin.

"Anyways"Jisoo Interrupted. Jin Explained That It was a triple date with Jirose and Jinsoo. "Oh No Jungkook And I Are Not ACouple"I Thought "MAYBE IT'LL WORK OUT THX JENNIE UNNIE".But I Creating this tension feeling about getting together with Jungkook. For right now we are friends. Jungkook Looked At me and I could tell his feelings were coming back.I Must Follow Jennie's Advice,We Arrived At the entrance. Paid and entered,We All Grouped Up And Tried to plan out our time there.But Rosé Dragged Jimin,And Jungkook Walked away.
"Wait Op...Jungkook"I Yelled As I Started to chase him.

Jungkook Paused "What did you call me"

"Jungkook isn't that your name"

"No No I heard OP"

"You Must Be Hearing things,Oh HEY There's a photo booth maybe I can get a replacement picture for your ID Badge of us"

"Sure I Guess..."

I Grabbed Kookie By His Hand And Into the booth.We Took The Pictures,On The Last one was a kissing one. "Great" Jungkook Sighed.
"No no Boy"I Smiled.I Yanked Him By His Neck And our lips made contact for half a second.We Went out and I squeezed his hand for clues.We Looked At The Pictures And Kookie picked the kissing one."Thanks Noo-Lisa"He Strutted."No Problem".

He's Actually Enjoying Time with me,Kookie Forgive me."My Turn"He Grinned Evilly,"I Heard You Hate RollerCoasters"."Kookie I Might be crazy,but not that crazy"I Explained.He Did The Same Thing as me and Forced me to ride it.It was Scary,I Guess I Was Caught In The moment,I Got Close to Jungkook And Basically Hugged Him Out Of Fear.When It Stopped,I Couldn't Stand. I Was terrified,I Stayed Near Him.I Needed A Break,"Kookie Can I Sit Down?" I Asked.
"Sure I'm Getting Tired Too"

"Lisa....Can I Ask You a question"He Said Looking At his phone

"Anything Ask Away"

"Why Do You Like me now after the pain"

"I don't like you,I'm Your Best Friend"
Why did I do that Lisa I'm an idiot

"If you don't like me how about I date Tzuyu"

"You Know What Maybe Op-Kookie"

I Stood Up,But kookie Cornered me to a wall.

"What are you doing Jungkook"

"You Did Like me You Tried to make me jealous"

"I did not"

"Why Are Your Pupils Getting Big Right now"

"It's Bright Silly"

Jungkook Slowly Got Close To Me,Fxxt it,I Well..Kissed Him First. I Didn't Resist,We Were Perfectly in Sync.He Pulled Back

"Why Did you try to run"He Asked Me

"I Like You Oppa!"

"I Knew It!"

"Do You Want to Move on to the next chapter and Be My Girlfriend? Or BE MINE!"

"Psssh Nope" I Replied
He Looked Depressed again
"Pabo It's YES!"I Screamed

I Jumped On Him And Hugged Him.

"I Love You"He Whispered In My Ear.

We Walked The Park Together. His Hand Felt Strong And Firm Instead of Nervous And Sweaty. We Eventually Stopped to look around then we let go of hands and looked at Jinsoo.
"I've got an idea Oppa,Follow My Lead"

"WELL WELL LOOK AT THE OPPA AND UNNIE SITTING IN A TREE" We Yelled To Jin And Jisoo.

They Yelled Back with something about being proud.We're Surprised And Jungkook Laughed At The All Red Jin."Do They Know we are Boyfriend and Girlfriend"He Asked "Probably Not Lets keep it like that....For now" I added.

We Went to a Food Stand And Bought Something Then sat down.As We were eating Jimin And Rosé Came Up To us.

"So How was your makeout Session?"Rosé Asked Us

"What Session?" Jungkook Question Her.

"Don't act dumb we saw you guys"Jimin Laughed.

"So Lisa Found her partner in crime"Rosé Smirked.

"Fine Fine We're a Couple"I Admitted

Jimin And Rosé Clapped And Cheered. They Were so happy About us. I Really Didn't Know Why,As We Only Kissed.At The End Of The Day We were all joyful and Cheerful.

Jungkook And I Exchanged Numbers And Went Home. This Day Was Exciting,I Love You Jungkook. Tomorrow Is Another Day.
————————————————————————
Summary Of Couples
Jirose-Getting There
Jinsoo-They're Really Close
Liskook-Official Couple
Taennie-Friends
As What Happen to Hoseok,He's Dating Momo. If you were Worried.
All Side Characters Names Are Selected At random. Have Mercy on me.
Vote,Comment,And Follow
Thanks for Reading
Liskook First Couple!!!
Xoxoxo Dokaa