26.Liskook Ending

Lisa's Pov- X Years After D-Day (Unedited)
It's strange, after all the misunderstandings and the mistakes. Jungkook is still my boyfriend, but his behavior has been off. Ever since one night, he's been checking my moves. We just had sex, what's the problem? Didn't he love me? It's been a week. Anyways I wanted to go back to my high school life, so Jungkook wanted to go to the amusement park where he confessed.

I was excited as we're going to reenact our 'First Date'. Now I may be an idiot, but I think he's going to propose to me. Come on, It's two days away from our 5 year anniversary. We both had our first kiss at the photo booth and when he pinned me to the wall. Only problem was Jaehyun...That was all. We're lucky not to have many misunderstandings. What would've happened if I let my other side take over and used him like an object.

"Lisa?" Jungkook waved his hand in front of me.

"Huh" I went back into reality.

"Are we going or not" He asked while fidgeting with the keys.

"Yeah" I answered.

Jungkook grabbed my hand as we walked out of our apartment and to the car. I keep imagining him pinning me to the wall. I love him when he's passionate about me. For example pinning me to the wall or him pulling me closer for a better kiss.

"Lisa you're drooling" Jungkook looked over at me.

"Keep driving" I wiped the drool off.

"Aish must be those hot guys you saw on tv again" He laughed.

"Jungkook! I only love you" I exclaimed.

"Lisa if one of those guys asked you out. I'll let you date them" He did his little smile.

"No one can replace you" I cupped his face.

"Ay it's a green light!" Jungkook tried to change the subject.

The dejavú hit me as we parked then walked to the entrance. His grip on my hand instantly made me joyful. We paid and got in. We stood in the center of the place just like those years ago.

"Alright So We Have A Lot of time to spend here so here's" Jin's voice faded

"Let's do the photo booth" I jumped in joy.

"I need a new picture for my wallet of an angel" Jungkook winked.

I smiled and hit him in his shoulder "Come on!"

I dragged him all the way to the photo booth. This time I didn't force him. We took all the photos normally expect for the last one. The ironic kissing photo. When it appeared on screen, he smiled, and instantly kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and He put his arms around my waist to pull me closer. We were only one inch away from each other. Truly the best moment of our lives.

After our little make-out session, we got the copy of the photos. I stepped outside the booth first to see photos. In lights speed, Jungkook took the kissing photo and put it in his wallet.
Then he kept staring at his wallet. Next A small grin formed from the corners of his mouth.

"Lisa the roller coaster has been updated" He slowly looked up.

"I'm ending our relationship if you-"

I was interrupted by Jungkook picking me up and carrying me to the line.

"Only one time alright" I hugged him out of fear.

"Calm down it's not that scary" He brushed my hair with his hand.

Unlike last time, As soon as it got fast, out of instinct I got closer to Jungkook, and even tighten my hug.