11.Official

Jin's Pov-Saturday
It was 12pm When My Phone Went Off,Jisoo Didn't Have Enough Fun Yesterday. So She Organized A Beach Event And She Also Forced me into being Part if it.I Packed The Things I Needed For The Beach,Since I'm Her Closest Friend I Had to pick her up.I Drove To Her House And Knocked On The Door. Her Eomma Opened The Door.

"You Must Be Seokjin" She Smiled

"Yes,I'm Here For Jisoo Noona"

"Ok She'll Be Right Down."

I Nodded And Waited Outside For Jisoo. She Came Out With A Backpack. I Said Hello And We Went to my car. She Put Her Stuff In The trunk and Rode Shotgun.Once Jisoo Got In She Started To Laugh.

"Whats Funny?" I Asked.

"You Spoke So Formal I Told you not to call me Noona I Don't Like it"She Giggled

"It's your Eomma I'm supposed to" I insisted

"I'm not your girlfriend.....yet"She Winked.

"Keep Dreaming"I Said Starting the Car.

So She Started To Text The Group Chat And I Didn't Realize She Grabbed my phone.Anyways She informed everyone and pretty much forced a couple of people to the beach.Once We Got There,We Sat in the car planning the weekend. Even went into the extend to tell people to hurry up. NAMJOON
—People—O to Y
Jisoo
Me
Yoongi
Hoseok
Namjoon
Jennie
Rosé
Jimin
Lisa
Jungkook
+Momo

"So that's 12 People doing the math it's 6 rooms at least. Can we afford that?"She Questioned

"I Can,Leave it to me"I Boasted.

We Requested Six rooms and got the keycards then we waited for our friends to show up.First was Jungkook,Lisa,Momo,and Hoseok.They Showed Up 5 mins after we got the keycards.Lisa And Jungkook Were Very Happy.Lisa Had That Look In her eyes that only meant trouble.Hoseok Brought His Girlfriend Momo,She introduced herself,Jisoo Apparently Knew Her Through A Childhood Friend. Anyways,

Then Yoongi,Jimin,Rosé,And Tae.The Cruel Suga Giving a ride to people to people. They Came Into the lobby,Yoongi Slowing Walking Towards Us. Jimin And Rosé Kept Making the mood better and making Yoongi Smile. Tae Was Looking Out the window worried for someone.We Mainly in charge of looking after everyone as the eldest were supposed to do.

Finally Namjoon and Jennie who were almost late.They Were The Last,Jisoo Found Them as she was heading outside for something.I Was Behind Her As To look for Them.I Noticed that Tae's Eyes Had Lighten Up When He Saw Jennie. Once Everyone was situated and here,I described everything. Jisoo Gave Everyone their keycards to their room and their roommates.

"Don't you think putting Lisa And Jungkook is a bad idea as what happened Monday"I Whispered

"Look At their body language towards each other and the way they act."She Replied whispering.

"So they like each other?" I Whispered Back

"Yup"

So Everyone Went Up And Got To The Floor Where all our rooms were.The Layout was To our Left was Hoseok And Mina,Our Right Namjoon And Yoongi,Across was Tae And Jennie,Their Left was Jungkook And Lisa,Finally was Rosé And Jimin on their Right.

We all went into our rooms and unpack our backpacks or Stuff we brought.The Only problem was they Had one single bed.I Was Looking For My Backpack In The closet as what Jisoo told me. I found and I turned around,to see Jisoo mid changing. "BYUNTAE!"She Slapped Me. Jisoo Pushed me Into the closet and locked it.I Sat There Rubbing my cheek hoping the pain went away.1 min later she opened the sliding door of the closet.She was wearing the same thing except the loose shirt she put on.I Put my backpack on the bed and looked for the pair of swimming Shorts I brought.I Kept the shirt was wearing and just put on the shorts. Jisoo had her eyes covered but the cracks were too big.

"You can look now and I know you were looking"I Said while laughing.

"No You're my best friend not boyfriend"She Replied.

We went out to see Jennie and Tae already waiting. As soon as we got out everyone went out of their rooms. We all went down to the main floor and Walked the short distance to the beach.Yoongi was the only one who didn't want to swim,So he was the one who was in charge of our stuff. When everything was settled,The Girls And Jungkook Ran Towards the water first,Then Hoseok,Namjoon,Jimin,V,And I Laughed And went to the water.I Was Swimming,Teasing Namjoon And Acting Like a handsome water dragon. I Looked Over To The People At The shore playing was all the girls.When Jisoo And I Locked Eyes.

"Jin Teach me to swim."She yelled

"You Don't Know how to swim"I Said while swimming back to shore.

"No That's why I'm asking you to teach me"Jisoo Explained.

I Got To Back To Shore And Everyone(The Guys) Started to reach the girls how to swim.
But Jisoo Knew How to swim,She wanted to get close to me. Then After We All Had A Race Of Who was the fastest And the winner was Jungkook. As The Sun Started To set,We Packed Up And Headed Back To The hotel.We All Went to our separate rooms,Jisoo Already Changed Into new clothes and was in bed looking at her phone. I Sighed,Took a Shower,And Changed,Yet Again I Could Tell That She Was Looking Through her fingers when she covered her eyes.

I Unpacked the sleeping bag,I Carried in my car and Put It At The Side of the Bed.Jisoo Looked At me weirdly.

"Aren't you going to sleep in the bed with me?"

"We're not in a relationship so it'll be weird."

"Who said we weren't? Huh Oppa"

"Yourself Did,We're Best Friends Jisoo"

I Sat in the bed,"Sorry For Crushing Your..."
I was Cut Off as she pulled me into the bed.I Felt her Heart Beating Out of her chest. "From Now And Forever You're my boyfriend,I Love You Seokjin" I Hugged Her Back Still Under The Bedsheets "I'll Never Leave Your Side Jisoo" I Whispered in her ear.

We Went to sleep Happy,Finally I Had Jisoo By My Side.