29.Yoongi And Hoseok Ending

Yoongi's Pov- Ending (Unedited)
I stayed behind in Busan for the love of my life, Gowon. She was the female version of me. Couldn't give two fucks about anyone, but soft inside. I had Hoseok move all my stuff for me, and say my byes to everyone. Hoseok did exactly what I asked him.

"So? How's this going to work. Because I know you're not sleeping in the same bed as you" Gowon went against my idea.

"I'll sleep on the couch" I shrugged.

"Oppa! You know that's not it works" She over exaggerated a frown then punch me lightly.

The fucking aegyo again. I don't think it's that cute. She can't convince me!

"In my world it does" I replied.

"Oppa! You're in my world. And I won't let you go. I love you" She hugged.

"Alright what do you want? I don't want to see this" I sighed.

"Sleep in the same bed as me" Gowon demanded.

"You're a woman. I'm a man. I won't be able to control myself" I tried getting out of this situation.

"Yoongi... I'm way stronger than you. We both know that plus you're my boyfriend come on" Gowon whined.

There was three sides to Gowon. Her cute side, Her normal self, and the all out female Yoongi side as I would like to call it. Anyways, She begged me to sleep with her, but why? Gowon is clearly insane.

"I won't be able to control myself" I went to caress her face.

Instead she knocked me to the ground with my hand behind my back.

"Aish Point taken" I gave in.

Time Skip-
Gowon and I had decided to join the police force a long time ago. She wanted to because she believed she was strong enough for handling criminals and other such people. Meanwhile I wanted to keep track of one special person, Jaehyun. It was an easy process for us two, but I felt this strange feeling of validation.

Constantly trying to get approved for his case. I never could've because I was related to the victim. Until one day.

I was up late trying to uncover a case when Gowon put her arms around me.

"Yoongi...Let's go to sleep!" She whined.

I dropped my pen, and turned around towards her. I quickly grabbed her and pinned her to the bed. Her pupils grew and she started to get flustered.

"Yoongi please" She begged.
.
.
.
"You perv" I woke up to Gowon's screaming.

"What did I do now" I covered my eyes.

"You forced yourself on me" She covered her still naked body.

"Why would it matter? We're in a relationship" I justified my actions.

"You're right. you know what I actually enjoyed it. Despite your bitching" Gowon whipped her hair.

"I'm getting ready for work. I think you should do the same" I suggested before I got up.