27.Jinsoo Ending

Jin's Pov- X Years Later After D-Day
It's been a while since I've lived with my parents. They haven't checked on me for 5 years, probably because they're busy running our international company. One thing they did was support me money wise, but I really miss them. My Eomma doesn't know about my choice to marry Jisoo, or anything else that happened in Korea. Well...it all started one day.

I was looking for businesses to try to work in. It was a lengthy process, and I needed a job as my parents cut my funding in 2 years. I didn't know if they were serious because that call was made 5 years ago. I was smart, I withdrew about 10 million dollars, and kept in a safe in my apartment, then bought an expensive car to cover it up. Only Tae, JK, Jimin, Yoongi, Jisoo, and my future kids will have access to the safe.

Next, I put all of Jisoo's accounts under mine, so they gain interest through my parents's bank setup. I changed everything back now, Because I thought we have enough money when a dead phone number called me. The phone number, that called 5 years ago.

—Eomma—

"Seokjin... Your Appa has died in a car accident. You need to come to Shanghai now" She demanded.

"Why should I? I'm only staying for the funeral" I replied to her looking at Jisoo sitting quietly on couch.

"Seokjin you're inheriting the company" She dropped a 'bomb'.

"Eomma... Nevermind I'll be there by tonight" I informed her.

"Good.....bye" She hanged up the phone.

I looked at my phone for a while. Was she serious? I really don't trust them, but they're my parents I need to.

"Jin what happened?" Jisoo asked concerned.

"Jisoo just pack we're going to Shanghai" I told her.

She nodded...
.
.
.
.
Time Skip
We got off the plane and went to luggage claim. Instead our luggage had disappeared. How? We keep waiting, but it never came. We were first class, but how? Until A familiar voice called my name.

"Seokjin it's been a while"

"Mr.Xiao?" I turned around.

"Sir, Welcome to Shanghai" He bowed.

"Your luggage is already loaded into the limousine" Mr.Xiao informed us.

"Mr.Xiao meet my wife, Jisoo" I introduced her.

Jisoo did a small shy wave and bowed before looking back at the ground.

"Umm sir, how would your Eomma think of this" He started to worry.

"Trust me she will" I assured them both.

"Let's get to your house no?" He signaled to follow him.

Mr.Xiao had been my carer for my young years, until I moved to Korea. I left my rich life behind for a better life. But Jisoo started to bring my rich side out, and I didn't mind. It was my money. I'm sure Mr.Xiao missed me.
We arrived at our mansion of a house. Jisoo has that sparkle in her, that she usually has when she likes something.

"Mrs.Jisoo please don't mind" Mr.Xiao smiled.

My Eomma stood there with my Appa waiting for me. He hadn't died, they just wanted to trap me. Mr.Xiao opened the door, and I immediately went over to my parents.