1.4

1.4

You would think that a three hour time difference wouldn't have any effect on the way people communicate with one another. But it most definitely does especially when you forget there's a time difference at all.

For the last leg of his tour Taylor was in the same time zone as me. Now that he's in California and I'm not it's a lot harder to catch him during a time that he's available. He'd tell me he'll be free to talk for a little bit at four o'clock his time but I'll think he means my time and tell him it wouldn't work because I'll be at rehearsal for this stupid movie. Forgetting that four o'clock his time is seven o'clock my time.

It was a mess and I haven't spoken too my boyfriend properly in a week. Sporadic text messages here and there but I haven't heard his voice in so long and I was starting to forget what he sounded like.

"Char that was your cue." Ferris huffs at me, dropping the script in his lap. I blink myself back into reality and I'm reminded of the tight skirt and crop top suffocating my body as well.

"Huh?" I look at the scene around me. The crew standing around watching me with anticipation.

People passing by and looking at the girl standing in the doorway of a random corner shop. Dressed so provocatively on this windy day. It was embarrassing.

"Right, sorry can we go again?" I look at the car in front of me. Windows tinted black.

It was sleek, rich. Beautiful even. Sadly it was being used for something so disgusting it made me sick.

Ferris nods to the rest of the crew. Everyone gets back into position. The car reverses until it's hidden around the corner again and I'm left bouncing on my toes to keep warm.

"Action." Ferris mutters into his phone and everything becomes quite. I watch as the car rolls around the corner slowly.

A cameramen walking along side it while another gets a shot from the front. The car rolls to a stop in front of me and the window rolls down to reveal one of the other actors. I cant for the life of me remember his name but he was devilishly handsome with that crooked smile of his.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing out here all by your lonesome?" He asks and I point to myself. He nods his head before waving me over.

I channel my inner model and strut my way over to him. Stepping down from the small platform and swaying my hips from side to side with each step. The actor watches me with a hunger that makes my skin crawl. But I remain in character and lean down into the window, resting my arm on the sill, ass tooted out in the air.

"You lost?" He questions, eyes falling down slowly to my cleavage. That hunger burning brighter. My stomach churns heavy.

"Only if you want me to be." I purr softly, switching my weight on my legs. "I can be whatever you want for a hundred bucks."

This seems to excite him, well at least his character. I watch as he fumbles to pull out his wallet and open it. Flicking through it for a bit he pulls out a crisps hundred dollar bill.

"Get in." He hands it over snd I pluck it from his fingers, leaning off the car. I can feel the eyes on me as I strut my way over to the passenger side of the car, pulling the door open and slinking my way inside.

I shut the door.

"Cut!" Ferris yells from outside the car and I'm startled when my door opens again. He offers me his hand and I slink my way out. "Char that was perfect. You're amazing." He rests his hands on my cheeks. "But I need you do it again."

"What? But you just said—"

"Yes. I know, but I have one little note." He bites down on his lips and I huff.