{4} Wild'n Out 😈

l/n = last name

y/h = your height

y/n POV

So Nick Cannon asked me to be a guest on Wildn Out, the funniest show of all time. I absolutely cannot pass up this opportunity.

He also told me that PRETTYMUCH was gonna be on the show too and I'm a big fan, and best part is I'm gonna be on their team. (THE BLACK TEAM)

I was backstage and I had a crop top on that said 'l/n' in the back and Wildn Out on the front, also I'm wearing blue skinny jeans with fishnets.

I was waiting for Nick to announce my name. After he told everyone who was on what team he brought out the PRETTYMUCH boys.

"Alright, but PRETTYMUCH is not gonna be the only ones repping the black team, this girl is a pop/hip-hop sensation and killing the game at 18, give it up for y/n l/n!" He announced I quickly ran out, hyping up the crowd.

I walked over to the boys and Nick. I first hugged Edwin, then Austin, then Brandon, Then Nick, and Lastly Zion.

Zion is much taller in person, probably considering I'm like y/h, and he's 6'2. I hugged Zion linger the the rest of the boys.

Don't tell the boys but Zion's my favorite. "y/n it's great to have you here." Nick Cannon Said, giving me a side hug.

"It's great to be here, Nicky."

"How are feeling today?" He asked

"Excited And overwhelmed at the same time."

"Why?"

"I'm excited to be here and overwhelmed that I'm standing this close to PRETTYMUCH." After I said that the crowd just roared and I laughed.

"I bet you are. So let's get into the SHOWWW!" He screamed and me and the boys walked to the black team side.

"Alright our first game is a Wildn Out Favorite. It's called I Plead The Fifth." Nick announced.

_____

Me and the boys decided that I would play against Nick in I Plead The Fifth. They settled up and I took a seat.

The first person to approach me was Chico Bean, he walked up to me funny and shook my hand. "Hi I'm Chico, big fan." He said and I laugh letting out a small thank you.

"So, y/n you have a successful singer and rapping career, and from what I've learned you like helping people and giving back, so my question is would you ever do a feature with nick cannon?".

"Sorry Nick, but hell no!" The crowd starts to laugh.

"And why not?"

"Just because his music career died, don't mean mines has to." The crowd was like 'ohh' and I laughing at my reply and Nick's mouth hung open.

"You are mean." Nick said. Then Chico went back to his team. Then Hitman Holla went up to nick.

"Nicky, Nicky, Nicky, your not so innocent as people thought you were. Your nasty." I laughed at that. "So, let's be real here nick, While you was still married to Mariah, how many times you cheated on her with a Wildn Out Girl?"

The crowd was ohhing me included. "That's a great ass question."

"I Plead The Fifth." Nick screamed and Hitman and I did a handshake.

Then it was mine turn again and this time it was Justina that came up to me. "Oh y/n are you single?" I nodded my head and said yes. "Your a big fan of PRETTYMUCH correct?" She asked again. "and are you a Virgin?" I nod my head

"Yes."

"So which of the PRETTYMUCH boys would you let smash?" My eyes widen, and my mouth hung open.

"I'm not nick, so I'm not gonna Plead The Fifth and just answer, but I'll let Zion smash."

Everyone screams and is in shock. I put my head in my hands blocking my face. DJ D-Wreck rings the bell letting us know that the game is over.

"DJ D-Wreck who won that game?" Nick asked.

"I'm gonna have to give it to the black team." He said and I get out of my seat and start dancing and the rest come up to the front.

_____

"This next game is called bullspitting, each one of us can go on the mechanical bull and when the word appears on the screen, you rap it out, y'all understand?" We all agree and the beat started and nick went first then DC young fly went.

And then Justina went.

And then I went (just pretend your Justina okurrrrrr)

(Skip to 2:20 that your bullspitting verse)

I feel off and then noticed that Zion was in the the ring with me. He then picked me up and started jumping around.

DJ D-Wreck hit the bell again telling us that the Games was over.

"DJ D-Wreck who won that round?"

"The black team took that one." DJ D-Wreck said and I hugged Zion and he hugged me back.

He smelt so good. Like really good. Like Apple Cinnamon Pie. I'm weird for saying that am I.

_____

The next game was the celebrity impression. Where they gave us a celebrity and we have to rap some hints about that celebrity so the others can get it.

"The black team is up first". The boys wanted to be the ones that guess.

The first picture to pop up was Wendy Williams. I immediately went up, a rap already in my head.

(Skip to 0:50 seconds)

"Hey 'how you doin' I'll give you what you need. My news is so hot, sometimes I'm over heating, stay tune see what I'm gon rap about, hold on.. I think I'm gonna pass out." Then I collapse on the floor and Hitman helped me up.

"Wendy Williams." All the boys scream.

_____

I team won that round and now it's the wild style which basically means we're at the end of the show.

I had the mic first

I just went in. Everyone was pushing me and it was fun. A few bars later and it's time to see who won.

"The Black Team is the winners." They handed the boys the belt and then I felt myself get picked up. I notice I was picked up by Zion.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked. I bit my lip trying to contain my excitement.

"Yeah I'll like that."