Rage Quit

"Stop. It! Are you fucking serious?" You felt yourself getting annoyed by your boyfriend.

It wasn't anything serious - well for other people it wasn't anything serious - but being as competitive as Harrison and you were, there was no way you would let him win in FIFA. The two of you were sprawled out in front of the boy's couch while Harry and Tuwaine were sitting on the couch with Tessa lying between them. Tom was at some weird event while the four, or five, of you decided to take the evening off and have a chill one.

Harrison was currently playing against you which was always a bad idea. He wasn't going to let you win but neither were you, which usually ended up in a fight between the two of you.

"(Y/N) and Harrison are back to fighting over FIFA." You heard Harry say, assuming he was filming you to put you on his Instagram story.

"Yeah, because he can't play for shit and just fouls me every two seconds."

"That's a fucking lie, babe. You know that just as much as I do. You're just salty because you're losing."

"Losing? Me? Where have you been the past five minutes?" You laughed as you tried to kick your boyfriend next to you without losing focus of the game.

"Stop kicking me! I. Am. Winning. Are you blind?" Harrison shot back, just as he missed the goal by inches, making you shout in victory of him not scoring.

"Are YOU blind? This is just me going easy on you. And you absolutely know that, mate." You laughed as you finally had control over the ball, making your way towards your boyfriend's goal - scoring the 1-1.

"You probably cheated." Harrison scoffed.

"Excuse me?" You gasped, "You really want me to kick your ass, don't you?"

"I know for a fact that I want to see this." Tuwaine chimed in from behind you.

"Try me, Baby."

"Oh, you're on Osterfield. You're going down." You smiled, turning your full attention back on the TV.

The next minutes were intense since it was still 1-1 and neither of you wanted to let the other one have the win.

"Didn't you want to kick my ass?" Harrison smirked, too sure about him winning this within the next seconds.

"Oh, I was just waiting for you to say another stupid thing." You smiled, taking the ball from him and landing it in the top right corner of his goal.

"YES (Y/N)!" You heard Harry shout, followed by Tessa barking at the boy who seemed to have woken her up, "My bad, Tess."

"Oh, it's on, my love." Harrison groaned, concentrating even more. If you didn't want to really win this thing you would've let yourself get easily distracted by the looks of your boyfriend. Some people looked weird while concentrating, Harrison just got even more handsome.

"Oh, I believe it's over, honey." You giggled as you managed to take the ball again. 3-1.

"You are cheating. And this is bullshit." Harrison groaned, throwing the controller away from him. There were only seconds of the game left and he sure as hell couldn't be bothered anymore to continue playing. As the blonde boy was looking at you with a pout on his face you couldn't help yourself but burst out laughing.

"Told you I'd kick your ass." You smiled as you earned a death glare from Harrison.

"You cheated."

"How the fuck did I cheat?" You chuckle at the sore loser next to you, "You're just salty because you're bad at the game."

"Alright guys, you probably saw the video of the two of them fighting a few minutes ago, but it's about to go down because (Y/N) won the game." You heard Harry say, "Say hi to my followers you two."

"Are you seriously live streaming this right now?" You laughed as Harry nodded.

"Yes, now go back to fighting" Harry grinned, "(Y/N) was saying you are bad at the game, what do you have to say about that, Haz?"

"She's a cheater. And I'm good at the game."

"Excuse me? Are you for real? There are three other people in this room, and I'm sure three of them are better at the game than you are, hell, even Tess would kick your ass." You grinned, knowing how much it would wind the boy up.

"Wow." Harrison sat opposite you, his mouth wide open at your comment, "Looks like someone just lost a follower on Instagram and Twitter." He smiled, pulling out his phone.

"Really? You're going to block me? Don't forget to block me on Facebook as well." You laughed as you rolled your eyes at the blonde boy.

"Duh? Already did that." He smiled, showing you your own profile to let you see that he actually blocked you.

"Y'all, we're about to witness history." Tuwaine commented.

"You're literally a five year old, Harrison." You shook your head as you got up from the floor, sitting back down next to Harry.

"What's up?" You waved at the camera before trying to read some of the comments that were flooding in.

"Harrison is just a sore loser - I agree." You grinned as you heard your boyfriend's groan coming from the floor. He was currently sprawled out on his back, looking at the ceiling to probably think about all of his decisions in life.

"How about you play another game and you let him win so he doesn't feel as bad - Oh hell no, let the kid know that he sucks."

"Babeeee, stop being so rude. You're hurting my feeeeeelings." Harrison whined. He had probably skipped his salty phase and was now back to being hurt by everything you were saying.

"Should've tried harder." You grinned as you saw him look at you with a pout on his lips.

"You hurt me, kiss it better." He smiled, pointing at his lips.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, I only kiss people who don't have me blocked on social media." You shrugged, earning a laugh from the two boys next to you who were still answering a few fan questions.

"I'm going to unblock you if you kiss me." He smiled.

"I don't need your follow, Harrison." You smiled, "But by the looks of it, you're really desperate for that kiss, aren't you?"

"Oh for fucks sake." Harrison groaned, getting up from the floor to sit down next to you.

"Go away." You laughed as he put his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him so he could rest his head on your shoulder while reading what the live chat was saying.

"No, you're mine and I'm staying." He giggled as he placed a soft kiss on your cheek, making the chat go wild with KISS HIM comments.

"I want a kiss." Harrison was still showing you his pouty lips and puppy eyes, making it hard for you to resist him.

"Yeah, well and I want a mature boyfriend, but we're not all getting what we wish for aren't we, Babe?" You giggled before finally pulling the blonde boy in for the kiss he's been waiting for.

"For fucks sake, keep it pg." Harry groaned as he put his finger over the front camera of his phone.