7.

So after the first bell rang, signalling the end of one session, Azura was squirming on her chair, staring at Jungkook who was sitting next to me.

'Talk to him!' she whispered to me.

'About what?' I whispered back.

'I don't care...anything!' she said 'I just wanna hear his enchanting voice again'

'Enchanting?? Dude....' I began but a sudden voice stopped me from continuing.

'Seon?' Jungkook spoke in his silky voice, turning to me. 'That's your name right?'

I heard Azura swallow a gasp.

'Yeah' I replied.

'I have noticed you before...at Seoul High' he said half smiling.

'Me? Really?' I said astonished. He had noticed me before? Does he mean the time I stared at him and made eye contact on break during 7th grade? Or the time I slipped from the stairs, when my eyes were on him? Or _ My head was running with possibilities.

'I remember you at the Halloween party' Jungkook smiled wider.

Oh shit...that one. I thought embarrassed.

Thankfully my brains worked to change the topic so I quickly said.

'Btw, Jungkook meet my best friend here' I said motioning to Azura. 'This is Azura Rose.'

'Azura' his silky voice echoed, making Azura turn deep red. 'A nice name.'

The way he said it made a few people's heads turn to us. He actually pronounced it as ahhh-zuu-rahh.

My breath stopped when he looked straight into my eyes and with his own ( which were deep brown I realized) and sighed.

'Well, Seon' he paused. 'I've gotta tell you something.'

.

A/N: a short chapter..but wait for it :)