36.

Hangul words-

>Wae- Why?

>Arasseo-ok/all right

>Ani- No

>Gomawo- thanks.

>Kaja- Let's go

>Anyo/Annyeong- Bye/Hi

/Time lapse/

TAEHYUNG'S POV

'Aish, where is that girl?' I heard Lee's mum scream from the kitchen. 'All she does is eat, sleep, eat, sleep and sleep again! And now she'll be late for school!'

I smiled as I drank some water from the filter. Only if she knew what happened last night.

'JUNG LEE SEON!!!' her mum screamed again but there was no reply.

I couldn't resist smiling again. Only I knew how much she adores sleeping and a simple scream won't wake her up.

She sighed. 'I just don't understand that girl, she must be awake all night doing god knows what and-'

Crap, is she suspecting her to be awake at night? I hope she doesn't think of me...

I gulped down more water, without making eye contact with her mum.

Of course she won't suspect me; she has no reason to do so. I thought.

'TAEHYUNG!'

My eyes grew wide at her sudden outburst and I half choked on the water I was drinking.

'Yes, Mrs. Jung?' I asked politely, hiding the almost panic attack I experienced.

What she said was totally unexpected comparing to what I thought she'd say.

'Could you do me a favor dear? Please wake her up.' She almost pleaded.

'Oh' I said surprised. 'Sure' I nodded as I kept the mug I was holding on the sink and walked towards Lee's room.

When I reached her room, I hesitated at the door for a second, but I went in anyway.

I closed the door behind me and saw Lee on her bed, still sleeping like a log.

I moved closer and stood next to her bed.

She looked so cute while she was asleep.

Her hair was tangled as always, her eyes fluttered now and then but didn't open and she was moving her lips, muttering something in her sleep.

My eyes went to the photo frame on her bedside table and I felt a pang on my chest.

She has that even in her bedroom.

I still remember that day, 30th December 2016, 3 years ago.

It was on my birthday. We were at the beach and she was on my back, smiling so beautifully while the sunset spread behind us like it was an orange aura radiating from her. Her smile was too beautiful...

It was hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

'Tae!'

I spun my head to Lee's voice, only to realize that she was still asleep and she spoke my name even in her dreams.

Oh, yeah. I have to wake her up. That's what I came here for.

I thought of a way to wake her. Screaming won't do; cuz she'll just get annoyed, maybe...

I shifted closer and kissed her.

Her eyes flickered open and she gasped.

I pulled away as she sat upright, staring at me; her expression was hard to comprehend.

'Tae?' She touched her lips, amazed.

'Wae?' I asked acting completely innocent.

'You-' she started.

'Your mum asked me to wake you up and now since you are already, you better get dressed cuz you're late' I smiled, my cheeks getting hot and ran out of the door, unable to react to her reaction.

'Hey!!!' I heard her yell as I slammed the door shut and walked down the stairs, smiling.

Lee's mum saw me arrive and glanced at me. 'Did you wake her up dear? It's so hard to wake her, I know' she grinned. 'She's such a lazy butt'

'Um-yes I woke her up' I said. 'It wasn't hard at all' I smiled when I remembered my way of waking her up.

'Really? Tell me your trick!' she said astonished at my reply. 'Waking her up is one of the hardest things for me'

'Um-' I was left speechless and I quickly changed the subject, embarrassed.

'Can I help you with the dishes maam?' I saw the pile of dishes on the sink.

'Oh, how sweet of you' she smiled, forgetting her question. 'Thank you dear'

Don't thank me, thank god for making you forget what you asked me. I thought as I started to clean the dishes for her.

After a few minutes, Lee came downstairs and I gasped, almost dropping one dish.

'You're wearing that to school?' I asked shocked as I stared at the black crop top, three-quarter blue jeans, black boots, silver hanging earrings and a silver crescent moon necklace she wore.

The crescent moon necklace. I smiled.

'Wae?' she pouted. 'Does it look ugly?'

No, it looks too beautiful on you that I can't take my eyes off you.

'Ani' I exclaimed. 'It's good'

She bit her lip as she smiled. 'Gomawo, I'll be going then. Anyo!'

'Wait!' I finished wiping the last dish and ran to her. 'How are you going to go there?'

'I walk' she simply said. 'It's close by'

'I'll come with you'

'Ani, you don't have to worry, it's really only a few meters from here-'

'I'm coming with you' I insisted. 'Wait a sec for me.' I dashed to my room and grabbed my black hoodie.

'Arasseo' she said after I came back. 'Kaja!'

'Mrs.Jung, I'm going with Lee to drop her off!' I called out.

'Going with who?' her mum called back.

'With Lee' I repeated. 'I mean Seon'

'Okay then, go safely.' She poked her head from the kitchen. 'Anyo! Stay safe'

'Anyo!' we said in unison and headed out.

_._