28.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Jungkook.

I couldn't believe it.

How did he come here?? After all this time??

He looked between me and Lee, and glared at me.

I could sense that Lee was freaking out by the way we stared at each other.

'Um_Taehyung shall we_' She started to say, but I cut her off.

I had to end this before it was too late.

'Lee, give me a sec, I want to say something to him' I smiled at her and grabbed Jungkook, pulling us aside from her.

After we had a distance between her, I came to a halt, stopping him with me.

'What do you want now?' he sneered. I tried my best to control my anger and gave him a death stare.

'Stay away from her' I paused after each word, gritting my teeth.

Jungkook puffed and let out a laugh.

'So, that's what you want' He smirked. 'Kim Taehyung'

'Do as I say' I hissed. 'Or you'll regret it'

He looked at me, straight in the eyes, smiling. 'She doesn't know right?'

'Know what?'

'This side of you'' he paused. 'You hide it very well from her'

Ignoring him, I replied. 'If you ever try to get between us-'

'You're too late' he grinned. 'We go to the same school, live in the same neighbourhood, hangout together; we're best friends Taehyung, we're more than best friends.'

I tried to calm down my mind, which told me to punch him right in the face. But I couldn't. Not in front of her.

'Are you scared Taehyung? Are you jealous?' Jungkook didn't stop teasing me. 'I was there for her, when you weren't and I'll always be there, so don't worry' I wanted to wipe off the smirk on his face.

'Get out of my life' I swore.

'I'd love to do that' he agreed. 'But not when she's with you' he came closer and whispered to my ear. 'You ruined every part of me by being with her, and I won't let the revenge slide. I'd fight for her till I take my last breath. Remember that Kim Taehyung'

With that, strode away towards a lane, disappearing out of my sight.

'I won't let you, Jeon Jungkook' I said under my breath after he left.

_._

A/N: Yes, another chapter is updated after 1 and half weeks...sorry for being late. Just wanted to heat things a bit with Jungkook. Don't worry, he's not a bad guy. Everyone fights for love, even in fanfictions lol.

Thanks for reading! ;)

Don't forget to vote or comment!