37.

/Time lapse/

SEON'S POV

Venue- School

( Time-8.50am)

I was satisfied with myself that I had impressed Taehyung with my outfit. Apparently, after he dropped me off, I realized that I wasn't actually late but 10 minutes early. I walked to the classroom which was filled with chatter as usual in the absence of the teacher.

Azura was already seated and she was engrossed in reading a book. Unfortunately and fortunately, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. When she saw me, she dropped the book and adjusted her glasses, all the while staring at me, dumbfounded.

'Seon?' Azura raised her eyebrows when I sat beside her. Her eyes scanned me from top to toe. 'You're going somewhere?'

'Wae?' I asked, forgetting that she didn't understand korean.

'What did you say?' Azura cocked her head.

'Ani-No, I mean I asked why' I asked, confused.

She pointed out every detail with her finger. 'No messy hair, wearing silver jewellery, dashing black crop top, 3 quarter jeans and black boots and are you wearing eyeliner and lipstick?... ' she paused, smirking. 'You're definitely going somewhere'

'No...I-' I started. 'Is is that visible?' I mentally cursed. 'I only applied a tiny bit!'

She bent closer and whispered. 'Are you seeing someone?'

'M-mwo?' I asked baffled. 'I mean WHAT?'

I've completely gotten used to Korean after Taehyung came, just in 2 days.

'OMG, I know!' she suddenly gasped as if she got in to a huge realization.

'What do you know?'

She let out a cunning smile. 'That guy-the one who calls you Lee, he must've done something! Did he call you from korea?'

Why does she still remember that? Ahh.. I didn't bother to lie this time.

'Fine, you have the right to know-he surprised me on my birthday' I blurted out.

'OooOOOooo' she grinned. 'So tell me all about it'

So I told her a summary, leaving out the encounter with Jungkook.

I had to figure that myself before I even mess up her brain after saying that.

'So-' she began excited. 'So, you're telling me...HE'S FRIKKIN HERE???LIKE IN CANADA??? LIKE IN YOUR HOUSE???'

'Beside my room' I filled up for her.

'HOLY CRAPP THIS IS AMAZING!!! I WANNA SEE HIM!! IMMA COMING TO YOUR HOUSE TODAY!!'

'Andwae!! I mean, No way!!' I yelled at her. 'Are you crazy?'

'Oh, Come on Seon...fine then, at least show me a pic' she said defeated. 'But I'm still gonna try coming'

I unlocked my phone and searched for a pic in the gallery. I showed her the one with both of us wearing fake chef hats.

She opened her mouth to react, but all she did was stare at the picture, zooming at Taehyung, a look of utter disbelief etched on her face.

'You're kidding me' she finally said. 'You're frikkin KIDDING ME!' she fanned dramatically with her palms. 'I'm gonna die right now'

'Why?'

She finally took her eyes off from Taehyung and looked at me. 'You know what, I'm gonna go to Korea and find a guy over there. I mean how could every Korean guy be so ethereal and handsome?? WHY? First Jungkook, the extremely hot guy I have met, actually knows you and then you show me this insanely god from heaven and-and-'

'Calm down Azura'

She was about to cry. 'Why am I the way I am? Gawd, you guys look so cute!'

'Aish, gimme that' I tried to pull my phone away from her hands but she resisted, scrolling to the other pictures.

'YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT-NO...' I cursed as she continued to swoon over the pictures of me and Taehyung in my gallery.

'Seon, promise me to forward this one or I'm not your friend anymore.'

'What?'

She showed me a cute selca of Taehyung in Snapchat. The filter made him have two cute bunny ears on his purple hair.

'That purple hair! Is he even allowed to be so handsome? I mean, he has already reached the limit.' She said handing me the phone, exactly when Jungkook entered the class.

Azura, stared at him, blinking.

'I remade my decision, if I'm ever gonna meet another Korean guy, come to my funeral' she whispered as Jungkook stopped and stared at me for a solid second. He took the seat next to me.

'Okay, I'll come' I whispered back, smiling.

Honestly, I couldn't disagree. Jungkook did look nice wearing that black Tshirt. Black and dark blue fits any guy.

'Omg, you two look so alike' Azura whispered. 'You could even look like bf and gf...I'm so jealous' she said smiling.

'Gahh stop it!' I whispered as I looked at him.

Why was he wearing black out of all the colours in the damn world? Why today?

_._