18.

| JUNGKOOK'S POV |

'Who is she talking with?' Azura asked him, while looking at Seon, who was laughing uncontrollably while clutching her phone and the ice cream in her hands.

'I have no idea' Jungkook replied, licking his cone. Who is she really talking with? He thought. I'm so jealous that someone could make her laugh that much.

'Jungkook?' Azura's voice echoed in his head.

'Yeah?' I looked at her intense blue eyes.

'Your ice cream is melting'

'Oh' I glanced at the ice cream. A thin line dripped to my hand.

The damn ice cream. Totally forgot about it. I pulled out a tissue and wiped it off.

A sound of footsteps was heard. Seon sat in front of me smiling so hard.

'Did you win a lottery or something?' Azura questioned. 'I've never seen you so happy'

Exactly. I'm so jealous of that person who could make you so happy.

'It was better than a lottery' she said as she bit her lip, grinning at the same time.

I failed again. I couldn't ask her out even on her birthday. I thought it would be the best gift ever. But, not anymore. There was another person who could give her a better gift in the world. I know who that is. it was him;

Taehyung.

Why did you steal the girl who was meant to be mine?

_._

A/N: If you liked this chapter, maybe hit that tiny star up ahead. Thank you readers, for staying with me so far! your support is what keeps me going. ;)