32.

5 minutes later.

I couldn't bare it. I couldn't bare being angry at him. It only made me hate myself for shouting at him.

I got up from my bed and went out of my room. Standing in front of his door, I imagined what he was thinking about me.

He must've been seriously angry; otherwise he never would've spoken to me like that.

I decided against knocking, instead I opened the door slowly, peeking in.

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, his purple hair ruffled. I had an urge to smooth it back but I resisted.

His eyes met mine, and he smiled; genuinely. I guess his mood must have changed as he looked just like in the morning, before all this happened. But I saw a hint of sadness in his irises.

I closed the door behind me and the lock clicked shut while I just stood behind it, biting my lip.

He rose to his feet and without saying anything, he simply hugged me tight, his hands wrapped around my back.

I heaved a sigh of relief just as he whispered to my ear. 'Mianhae Lee'

'Ani' I said, softly. 'I should be the one to apologise, I never should've texted him, I just wanted to know whether you were okay'

'Don't ever text him again, he's a total different person than the side you know of him'

'But what am I going to do at school?' I murmured. 'He sits with me and Azura'

Taehyung almost choked. 'He sits with you?'

'Yeah with me and Azura; my best friend'

'Oh'

I pulled back of the embrace and looked at him. He stared back at me, and sighed, his cheeks turning to a shade of pink.

'Wae?' I asked. 'Why are you turning pink?'

'Lee' his voice was deep and raspy, his eyes lighting up like he was dazed. He took a step to me and his bangs tickled my forehead.

His fingers brushed my arm and I felt a jolt of electricity hum inside me from his touch. It was different this time. It felt like a fire was burning within me and every time he looked at me like that, I could feel myself losing control.

He continued to stare at me and I whispered. 'Tae, stop looking at me like that'

'I can't' he answered. 'Your eyes are like oceans and I'm slowly drowning in them'

'Tae...'

'Wae?' he murmured.

'Arasseo, stare all you want' I crossed my arms and widened my eyes, staring straight back.

He moved closer, his nose touching mine and continued to move forward and-

I stopped him with one finger over his lips, a slight smirk etching my lips.

'Teasing me much?' Tae raised one of his eyebrows and I felt my soul evaporating.

He scanned my face smirking and I felt myself turn red.

'Gwenchanha' he whispered over my lips, his breaths heating my face. Then he smiled and kissed me on the cheek instead.

'Oi!' I bit my lip.

He smiled fully with his rectangular smile. 'But next time I'm not gonna hesitate'

I didn't know if a person could blush when they were already blushing. I poked his cheek with my finger, pouting.

 'Fine, but you have to tell me why you're so cute'I said while I edged to his bed, sitting on the right corner. He followed, taking a seat beside me.

'Me? cute?' he chuckled. 'Says the one who pouts cute as ever and has chubby cheeks'

'Anyways, so I came to return the sweater' I took it off and handed it to him while he stared at me.

'Ah, it's okay, thanks'

'So, I couldn't ask much detail yesterday since you were tired...mind if I ask now?'

'Yeah' He nodded.

'Firstly, how long are you gonna stay here?'

'Lee-' he began. 'I just came for the surprise and since I missed you so much, so I'm only gonna be staying for the next week. I'm departing next Sunday'

My expression changed and I tried to look not sad. 'Oh...'

He's only here for another 7 days, then he'd be gone, again.

'Lee?'

'It's fine seriously' my voice sounded distant.

'So, how's Korea?' I managed.

'It's just like before, cold weather, beautiful...' he paused. 'You should come there sometime'

'I'll try...on school holidays I guess, and aish!' I remembered something.

'Wae?'

'Since it was my birthday and Jungkook sur-' I cut off.

Oh shit. Rewrite that.

'Since it was my birthday and my friend-' I started again, praying that he didn't catch Jungkook's name.

His eyebrows furrowed and the stern look returned as he raised one of them. 'Jungkook did what now?'

'Um-he surprised me.' I didn't want to lie to him. 'Just surprised me'

Just; meant that he saw me in my bathrobe while he jumped right out my closet screaming happy birthday with balloons popping out and not forgetting how he kissed me on the cheek.

Fine, I should leave out that part.

'By doing what?'

'He just screamed happy birthday with Azura in my room'

Why did I mention the room? Ahh

'He was in your room?'

'With me and Azura' I emphasized her name.

'Tae, I need to tell you something'

'Go on' he said.

'So, here's the thing, Jungkook is my friend and you should know that. He comes to my house sometimes, he surprises me...you should know that he's just a friend and don't be mad at me just because he stays with me' I said that all in one breath, glad that I took it out.

He pressed his lips together to one straight line. 'Lee, I understand but-'

'Thank you! Thank you for understanding!' I sighed happily. 'I knew you'd understand!'

'-but I don't like him being around you.'

'M-mwo?'

'I don't like him' he repeated. 'Being with my Lee, because you have a place in my heart that no one else's ever had and I love you Lee, I love you.'

_._

A/N: Thank you SO much guys for 1K reads!!! it truly means so much!

The Rose Bowl Stadium concert was so damn lit.....just saying. I enjoyed watching it. Through youtube of course lol. I'm broke. lmao.