Two-Bit

I walked out of my room and picked up the phone. “Hello.”

“Hey, babe,” It was a voice I knew well. It was Two-Bit. “I know we were supposed to go on a date tonight but-“ He was cut off by his little sister yelling.

“Two-Bit, come play with me!”

I laughed. “I will in a minute Kendy. Just give me a minute, I’m on the phone. As I was saying, I’m gonna have to cancel our date tonight. I have to babysit my little sister.”

“What about Mrs. Carter? I thought she was supposed to watch her.”

“She is sick and mom has work. I can’t find anyone at such short notice so I have to do it.”

“That’s fine, baby. I could come over there and help you if you’d like.”

“Really? That would be nice. I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“Oh I don’t mind. I love your sister. Besides, it would give us an excuse to hang out. I’ll be over in 5 minutes, okay.”

“Alright, be careful.”

“I will. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

I hung up the phone and ran upstairs to my room to grab a jacket. I grabbed my keys and got into my car and drove to Two-Bit’s.

I made there in 5 minutes just like I said. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. A few moments later the door opened revealing Two-Bit’s little sister, Kendy. She was wearing a light pink long sleeve shirt. She had on an old pair of blue jeans with a pink, poofy skirt over top of them.

“(Y/N)!” She yelled. “Two-Bit, (Y/N)’s hear!” She yelled, dragging me into her room. When I got there I seen Two-Bit wearing a skirt, just like Kendy, and a tiara. I smiled, trying to hide my laughter. I let out a little chuckle by accident and Two noticed.

“What? You think I look cute, don’t ya.” He put his hands on his hips. I smiled. I wished I had a camera on me.

“You make a cute princess.” He smirked and rolled his eyes. He took off his tiara and placed it on my head.

“Your a cuter one.”

“Am not. I don’t have a skirt like you do.”

“Oh I can change that.” He went to take off the skirt but I stopped him.

“I don’t want it. It looks better on you.” He shook his head.

“I bet it does,” He said sarcastically. He started walking near me. “You can have it.” I backed away from him. He continued to walk near me then he started to run. I ran away but didn’t get far. He grabbed me, picked me up and threw me down on the couch.

I laughed and then realized something. I smiled. “How dare you!” I pretended to be angry. “You made the princess loose her crown. That’s unacceptable.”

Two-Bit pouted. “Aw will a kiss make it better?” I pretended to think about for a minute. “Yes,” I finally said. “Maybe I won’t send you to the dungeon after all.”

Two-Bit gasped. “Oh my, anything but the dungeon,” He said dramatically.

“You better give me a kiss before I change my mind.” He leaned down and kissed me. When he pulled away I head Kendy say, “Ewww that’s gross. Boys have cooties.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. Two-Bit got up and defended himself and probably all the boys in the world. “We do not. Girls are the ones with cooties.”

She smacked his arm. “Are not!”

They didn’t argue to long. Two-Bit got bored and decided he didn’t want to argue with her anymore so he ended up siding with her. The rest of the night was fun. We played whatever Kendy wanted. Two-Bit even put back on the tiara and was the princess again. Even is this wasn’t the way I planned on spending the night, it was great.