Johnny (Christmas)

You woke up the next morning very excited. It was Christmas and you wanted to spend the day with Johnny, your boyfriend. You jumped out of bed and went to your closet. You wanted to look cute today. You picked out a flowery dress and a jean jacket. Even though it was winter, it was kinda warm outside.

Once you had gotten your clothes picked out and your hair fixed you were ready to go. You grabbed a few bags out of your room before leaving. You had bought all of the guys presents. You knew if you were to take them over any earlier they would have opened them so you brought them over on Christmas morning.

You opened the door and seen all the boys sitting in the living room. "Finally," Two-Bit jumped up. "Are those for us?"

"Yep."

"You didn't have to buy us nothing," Darry said.

"Be grateful, Darry," Two-Bit said.

You rolled your eyes and sat the presents under the tree. You sat down beside Johnny and laid your head on his shoulder. "You look beautiful today," Johnny said, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"Thanks baby," You said. Johnny kisses your forehead. You smiled, "What are we doing today?"

"Surprise."

"Oh come on, Johnny, you said that last week. Please tell me!" You pouted but Johnny didn't give in.

"Sorry, (Y/N), but you'll just have to wait."

"Ugh... I hate you," You teased.

"Aw, but I love you." He pecked your lips. "Does that make up for it."

You shrugged. "Maybe."

Everyone opened up their presents. All the boys loved what you got them, especially Johnny. You got him a new jacket with fur on the inside. You knew it would keep him warmer than his other one.

"Aw, I love it, thank you." He looked up at you. "It didn't cost too much did it? I don't want you wasting all your money on me."

"Don't worry about that. If I want to waste all my money on you I will."

He smiled and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a little black box. He opened it and revealed a little heart necklace with the words 'Always on my mind, forever in my heart' written on it.

You put your hands over your mouth. "Johnny, it's beautiful. Thank you. It's the best thing you could have ever given me." You grabbed the necklace and put it on. "How does it look."

Johnny smiled. "Beautiful."

You pulled Johnny into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too."

You spent a few hours at the Curtis house before you and Johnny left. Your fingers were intertwined as Johnny lead you down the street. "Will you tell me where we're going now?"

"Nope, you'll have to wait 'til we get there."

Finally, you made it to your destination. The lot. There was a blanket spread across the grass and a picnic basket on it.

"A picnic. Aw Johnny, you're so sweet."

"Well, I try." He led you over to the blanket and you both sat down. He pulled out some food from the blanket. Sandwiches, chips, salsa, and two pieces of chocolate cake.

You both ate the food and talked about random things. You enjoyed being alone with Johnny. You would spend all day with him if you could. But you enjoyed the time that you got with him.