Chapter Nineteen

Stretching my legs I opened my eyes, biting my lip as I smiled remembering last night and how amazing and beautiful it was. David laid against my back on his side, his arm around me, his hot breath on my neck. I couldn't imagine life without him.

"I love you." He breathed out, kissing the back of my neck.

"I love you too, sweetheart." I bit my lip, as he moved me to lay on my back. His eyes meeting mine.

"How much?" He smirked.

Giggling I grabbed his face with both of my hands and lowered his lips to mine, our tongues clashed between our mouths. After a long moment, he sat up and began to get out of bed.

"No, come back!" I reached for him, not wanting him to leave.

"Babe. You need food, I can hear your stomach growling. I'll be back with your breakfast!"

It wasn't long before he made his way downstairs.

I'm gonna miss this! Miss him. Everything within me ached knowing that he was going to be gone later, back to being a ghost.

Whatever happened to that other ghost I saw? So much stuff has been happening I forgot all about him? Hmm.

I turned to my other side, and pulled the blanket up to my neck. I couldn't wait for David to return! My stomach started to growl but I ignored it and shut my eyes.

Suddenly the door opened slowly. "Back so soon babe?"

"Why didn't you give up Samantha! Where is she?" A loud and clear mans voice spoke from behind me like it was on cue.

Not this again! My heart sank in fear as I instantly turned in my bed in a sitting position.

Ten feet away from me stood Tony, But in human form? How? He wore the same outfit he died in, with blood all over it and a cut across his neck from where David slit it. He held onto a kitchen knife tightly. Blood looked to be draining from his cut.

Shaking I stood up backing into the wall.
"Tell me where she is, I want Samantha!" He yelled, causing me to scream.

"Why! Why do you want Samantha!" I screamed. "Get out of my house!"

He laughed and walked closer to me. "She needs to die for what she has done to me."

Samantha was a jerk, but she didn't deserve to die? What could she have done that was so terrible?

"You're the one.." I trembled. "You killed Ryan."

"Indeed. The little skank was cheating on me and I found out the night of her party that's why I-"

"Came after me?" I interrupted trying to inch my way left, so I could have room to run around him.

"Exactly." He growled. "Either way. I will get to her, now will you cooperate or will you die?"

He started to walk closer to me but suddenly David grabbed him forcing him down to the ground, punching him in the face repeatedly.

Tony lunged his knife at David but he grabbed his arm, holding it in place. Both of their arms were shaking as they held the knife.

"David!" I screamed trembling.

After a moment David overpowered Tony and chucked the knife away, but Tony wasn't going to give up he pushed David and within a minute was on top pounding into David's face.

"Stop!" I cried.
"Tony stop!"

He ignored every cry, plead, order, everything.
Not long after he reached for the knife and stabbed David in the chest deep.