Chapter 6

"i still repeat the things you
said to me in my head."

•••

(still johnny's pov)

jo: who?
l: her name is annie
jo: she's the girl i met earlier! is she okay?!
l: no wonder she was sad and looked like she's been crying, YOU played with her heart!
jo: no i didn't! i don't know what exactly happened to her but i found her hurt so i helped her. when i asked her what happened, she ran out...
h: wait, annie leblanc?
l: i don't know, i just know that her name is annie
jo: yeah, it's annie leblanc. why? you know her?
h: actually i do, i met her before you
jo: and remember she's single & you're taken
h: i'll be back...forgot something in my locker
after that, he left. i turned to look at kenzie and she was kinda sad. hayden definitely likes annie.

hayden's pov

johnny will hurt her. i don't want that. she shouldn't get involved with him and i won't let that happen. once he said that, i needed to leave and find her. i knew exactly where she was. i headed into the hallway and to the front doors of the school. i went over to the tree where i found her last time thinking she was there.

h: annie!

i looked around, she wasn't there. where is she?

annie's pov

i left home. i was a mess and i just hoped my father wasn't there which he wasn't. i went inside my house and went to my room. i shouldn't have gone to school in the first place. i'm so stupid.

7:08p.m.

i was stuck at home all day and needed some fresh air. i decided to go to city walk but first i added makeup and changed into this:

 i decided to go to city walk but first i added makeup and changed into this:

i walked around looking at stores and found a coffee place. i was in line and ordered. while i was waiting for my order, i sat down at a table and looked through my phone. suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around and saw, johnny.

jo: mind if i sit?
a: not at all
he smiled and sat on the other side of me.
jo: what brings you here?
a: obviously not getting coffee *laughs*
jo: well i feel dumb *laughs*
we both laughed and began just talking and laughing even more. he didn't bring up what happened earlier which was great because i think i would've left if he did. after like 5 minutes they called my name and i grabbed my coffee.

a: you didn't get anything?
jo: nah, not a huge fan of this place
a: then why did you come in? *laughed a little*
jo: i saw you through the window so i came in to say hello *smiles*
wow, he has a cute smile- wait what
jo: and i'm glad i did
a: me too *smiles*
jo: want to hang out right now? maybe we could get to know each other more?
a: i'd like that
i smiled then he smiled. he grabbed my hand leading me outside.
jo: i know just the perfect place
he smiled again. damn that smile- stop!

he took me to this small hill that looks out to the beach.
a: wow, this is...
jo: beautiful?
a: yeah
he smiled and we sat. we just, talked. talked like if we known each other since, forever. we teased each other about the stories we told, he talked about his family and i told him about mine...which he comforted me but i felt like i could tell him anything, i trust him a lot and i don't know why. he knew my life except about my fathers abuse towards me and i knew his life. i could stay here forever.
jo: i cant believe i just found out about you this year
a: what do you mean?
jo: i knew nothing about you before this year like if you just starting coming to this school this year
a: well i'm not your typical teen. i'm not popular either so that's probably why
jo: well that should change, the whole school should know such an amazing person like you
a: thanks *smiles*
jo: you should come to my football game this friday and come with me to a friend of mines party! it'll be so fun!
a: you really want, me a nerd, to go with you, a popular kid, to a football game and a party?
jo: well don't say it like that! i want you, annie leblanc to come with me, johnny orlando! it'll be fun! plus you could be like my cheerleader during the game! *smiles*
a: hmm
jo: please!
we looked at each other's eyes with the stars shinning on us.
jo: please
he said softly
a: fineeee
jo: yay!
he hugged me from the side making us fall backwards from where we were sitting. we began to burst out laughing. i wish i met him sooner. he makes me so, happy.

the next day

thursday; 6:23a.m.

annies pov:

i literally cannot stop thinking about yesterday night. after agreeing to going to the football game and party with johnny, we walked home together, laughing at all the embarrassing things that has ever happened to us. i've forgotten what being happy felt like until yesterday. also, can't forget johnny and i exchanged numbers so we could text and stuff.

i got changed into this:

suddenly, when i was covering up my bruises on my face with makeup when i head my phone ding

wow i'm excited! i got ready quickly and went to the kitchen to grab something quickly to eat then i shoved my work shirt into my backpack as i have work right after school today

wow i'm excited! i got ready quickly and went to the kitchen to grab something quickly to eat then i shoved my work shirt into my backpack as i have work right after school today. my 'dad' isn't here at the moment so that's amazing. i looked at the mirror as i fixed my hair then looked at my phone for the time '7:25" then suddenly, the doorbell rang. i went to the door and opened it. there he was, johnny orlando.

•••

omg i totally forgot i wrote stories 🤦🏽‍♀️ hope you enjoyed this chapter! i've been soooo busy atm so i'll write chapter whenever i can! i'm still alive people 💘