Chapter 21

"you'll stop hurting, believe me.
you'll stop hurting the day you fall in love
with someone who has the same
meaning of love for you."

↞ ♡ ↠

continuing without interruptions,

it's 7:08p.m, just got out of the shower, got dressed, did my skin care routine, put some comfy clothes since my apartment has the air conditioning on, grabbed a blanket, and currently laying down on my couch, watching vampire diaries. let me just say, i've tried watching this show 4 times beforehand, not passing the first episode because it was just so boringggg! i forced myself to watch it and once i got past the first 4 episodes, i love it so far! (#teamdamon ha! n/a: don't spoil what happens season 5+ please! i'm not done with the show lol, also this literal situation was me)
anyways, continuing with the story...

"that was him wasn't it?"
i looked down, i really didn't want to cry which is what i was about to do
"it was huh? oh my gosh, oh my gosh!"
"hayd—"
"no, please just...listen to me for one moment"
i sat their in silence.

he placed his hand on my cheek
"i can't lose you..."
"and you won't. ever, okay?"
"you are the person i love, someone i want to spend the rest of my life with, i know for sure, you are the one. my one. my life would be so miserable without you, don't you know? i would be a mess, i-i don't even think i'd make
it—"
"stop, don't say that! don't"
"it's true, i-i wouldn't know what to do with my life. annie you mean so much, i'll always love you and knowing if you would've- if he would've-...no..."
"don't think like that, look at me."
i placed my hand over his and picked up his head to face me.
"i'm fine, he didn't do it. somewhere in him, he didn't want to. i'm okay, hayden. look at me, standing here STILL with you, aren't i?"
"i just can't bare to think about losing you"
i hugged him
"there is absolutely nothing in this world that'll make you lose me"
i pull away from him, looking at his face closely
"that'll never happen. he can't hurt me anymore. i left, he doesn't know where i am and i know for a fact he has 'business meetings' more important than going out to see his daughter. now, let's discuss a more convenient topic to the current time. let's get food?"
we both laugh and he replies
"of course anns"
then we ate some taco bell and got some delicious ice cream!

the incident wasn't bad just the fact that he found out was something i was kinda scared to see how he'd react.

anyways, after that we were good. 16 year olds living life, almost 17 this year. well, i still haven't turned 17, not until december. hayden has, since his birthday is in april, kenzie's is coming up, johns passed and jays is in november. hayden's and johnny paired up their parties, even though johns is in january & hayden's is in april, they decide to have a big party in between both birthdays. the day of their actual birthdays, we just hung out as a group and did whatever we wanted!

also! i forgot to say this when i mentioned the part of me having my own apartment. so since i'm still 16 i wasn't able to sign to get one, i'm underage, soooo my cousin paige was kind enough to come all the way over here to put the apartment in her name so i was able to get it!

not going to lie, my hand is getting pretty tired so this is all for today!

                                             -annie xox
________________________________

as i was half way through season 5, my phone started ringing with a facetime call request, 'hayden 💜'

"hey hay"
i covered myself with my blanket as i paused the tv
"hey beautiful, what are you up to on this FRIDAY night?"
"just casually watching some vampire diaries since someone had a family dinner"
"and now that family dinner has ended...let's do something!"
"do something? at literally almost 8?"
i laughed
"god i've missed your laugh ALL DAY"
"you were doing family stuff ALL DAY"
we both laughed
"now can i see your gorgeous face that i haven't seen, all day!"
"ew no"
"what!! whyyy"
"because...you'll have to come and see my face in person"
"on my way, see you in a few, love you"
before i could say anything back, he hung up. i laughed as i shook my head, placing my phone down and picking up the remote, un-pausing netflix.

a few minutes later

a knock came from the door as i woke up, kinda fell asleep. i got up and opened the door, wearing an oversized hoodie & some shorts. there stood my cute curly headed boyfriend.

"helloooo"
"you got me while i was sleeping"
i laughed as he came in holding a bag of taco bell and two drinks. he wore a black champion hoodie and black champion sweat-shorts. they were like the material of sweats but shorts- that's all i could really say lol
"did i? i'm sorry"
he hugged me
"if it was anyone else, they should be sorry, but it's just you so, i could make an exception"
i smiled, smelling his cologne
"sooo, whatcha bring me?"
"you're favorite with some pink lemonade"
"thank youuuu"
he placed the food in my kitchen.

"so i was thinking

"so i was thinking..."
i looked up after taking out my burrito & salsas.
"maybee, we can cuddle and watch a movie...?"
i laughed
"or not..."
"no! i want to, you just said it so cute"
i said still laughing
"hay you're so adorable"
i hugged him tightly as i felt him hug back
"now, want some?"
"you really think i want some of YOUR food? that's like, asking to get killed"
"oh how you know me sooo well"
"that didn't mean a no..."
"what—"
before i could say anything else, he bit into my burrito that was in my hands and started running to my living room.
"oh no you didn't!"
i took a bit and placed my burrito down and ran after him.
he was laying down covered up in my blanket with his hoodie on. i jumped up onto him, laying down on top of him. we both just started laughing as he wrapped his arms around my waist, moving me to the left then right then left. he moved the blanket so it was on both of us, covering us in my big blanket.

"oh anns, how i love you"
"i love you too hay"

↞ ♡ ↠

6 likes & i'll post another chapter 💞
this series is almost over then continuing with one i've already started working on!