Chapter 22

"now or never,
let's hit the road"

↞ ♡ ↠

our road trip!

finallyyyyyy!

it's june 27, a saturday. i put the last few things in my bag and put on my shoes. this was going to be fun!

since hayden and i's apartments are not too far from each other, we were going to met at my place then go to jayden's where everyone is meeting up.

i wore some comfortable yet cute clothing since today we are going to be on the road. our 'road trip' is more of hitting the road, going to a cabin up in the mountains then kenzie's familys' beach house. we' leave the cabin on wednesday and make it to the beach house on the same day. half and half.

my phone dinged as i received a message. it was hayden. "good morning beautiful 💜 on my way now, then we'll go eat some breakfast, and finally, jayden's. i want to take you to eat beforehand and i'm not taking no for an answer. love you" i responded back with a smile on my face. "good morning to you too! let me know when you're here, love you too 💙"

i got a knock on the door a couple minutes later. "hey gorgeous" he said, placing a kiss on my lips and me kissing back. "hello to you too" we laughed. he insisted on taking my bags to the car. i got my few last things then locked up my apartment. we got into the car and headed to eat.

before i knew it, hayden and i had an amazing breakfast/morning. we got to jayden's and everyone got into the van. we all agreed on taking turns driving and armani decided to drive first with jayden up in front with him, next row was johnny and kenzie, then hayden and i in the very back.

not going to lie, i slept most of the trip. i probably only woke up for the 2 stops we did at a gas station. one stop for food and bathroom stop, and the other for gas. when we stopped for food, hayden and i decided to get stuff we both like then share so that we'd have more food and less money spent, we just had our own drinks.

3 hours later and we finally arrived at the cabin.

"jay, this place is nice" i told her.
"it's even nicer inside! there is only 3 bedroom so, one couple per room?" she replied.
we all agreed yes and got all of our stuff, heading inside.
"wow, it's really nice!" kenzie said with excitement.
"yea jay, it's really nice" johnny & hayden said in sync then looked at each other; we all laughed.
"you guys haven't even seen the best part, c'mon!" jayden said grabbing armani's hand, leading us all to the back which consisted of a pool, hot tub, a trampoline, and a pool table. it was literally soo pretty.
"can we just swim all day?" i asked excitedly
everyone shook their heads until jayden stoped us.
"first we have to chose rooms!"
"jay and armani should get the biggest room since this is jays family cabin" kenzie said as we all agreed. we unpacked and hopped in our bathing suits. i finished getting ready in the bathroom wearing one of my favorite bathing suit.

it was plain black but it really flattered my body

it was plain black but it really flattered my body. i walked out of the bathroom only to see hayden shirtless, in his swimming shorts. he caught me staring as i looked away and blushed.
"you look beautiful too"
he said coming closer to me and spinned me to face him.
"you're cute when your embarrassed" he teased as i playful hit his shoulder and kissed his cheek.
"let's go noww!" i dragged him out to the pool where everyone else was at.
"aw, you guys planned to match!" jayden told hayden and i as we looked at each other. she was right and we didn't even notice. hayden was wearing some black swimming shorts with a white outline.

we spent a while out in the pool, talking, messing around. it was very fun and we were probably in there for more than 2 hours. we had swimming contests, who could make the most water splash when jumping in, who had the best back flips; it was overall, a night i'll never forget.

after swimming and becoming all wrinkly, we went inside and go into our pjs. as everyone was getting ready to go to bed after we had eaten, i decided to take a little walk outside since we had a long of space and paths. i ended up sitting on a bench, facing the open blue and black sky, filled with stars. i heard someone coming my way and looked. it was hayden. he came over to me and sad down next to me. i rested my head on his shoulder as he rested his head on mine. it was silent for awhile until i spoke, breaking the silence.
"thank you"
"for?"
"no giving up on me...us"
he didn't say anything. we just sat there for another couple minutes in silence until he finally said something.
"i'd never want to give up on someone or something that meant more than anything else. that's not who i am. when i love someone or something, i never want to lose it. i never want to lose you."
"as long as i live, i'll never stop loving you."
"i'll never stop loving you either"
i picked up my head as we stared at one another's eyes.
"i love you, julianna grace leblanc"
"i love you too, forever and always, hayden taylor summerall"

we kissed, under the stars.

a very magical moment that i'll always remember for the rest of my life. hayden summerall will always be my one and only love, the one for me.

the rest of the trip was the time of my life.

the best time.

not even close to being bad.

it was...truly amazing. let me just tell you:
life is too short.
keep that in mind when going out to hang out with friends or the people you love. you never know when your last day comes to an end, your last breath, your last word, your last day on earth. so spend it the best you can. do things you'll regret, do things you aren't comfortable with doing, do things you never thought you'd do because that's what'll you end up regretting at your finally moments of life.

↞ ♡ ↠

8 likes & i'll post the next chapter!
this story is so close on ending!
you never know if the next chapter is the last 😎💗