Stay Safe

Meliodas pov

I was cleaning up in my tavern, the Boar Hat, as usual. Elizabeth ran down the stairs. She was wearing my tavern's uniform. Her long, silver hair flowed behind her as she ran and tripped. I dropped everything I was doing to run over to her and catch her.

"Careful!" I said
"S-sorry!" She stammered. It was always cute when she did that, but I can't let my emotions show. Which is why I always just tease her, so maybe she'd get the hint.

"S-sir Meliodas, where are the others?" She asked as I released my grip from around her waist from when I caught her.
"They're out helping to repair the town. After what happened yesterday with the ten commandments things got a little out of hand, remember?"
"Oh, right. And also, are you going on another mission, Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth followed me as I went back to cleaning.
"Mhm."
"T-then.. Then would you mind if I went as well?"
I turned around to face her.
"Elizabeth, I don't want you getting hurt so I think it's best that you stay here."
"Please Sir Meliodas! I-I want to be of some use to you." She said.
I smirked at her and groped her.
"I know a few ways you could be of use.."
Elizabeth blushed.
"S-sir Meliodas! Stop!"

"STOP IT YOU PERVERT!" Hawk came crashing in and tied me up. Elizabeth chuckled.