Realization

After King found everyone we started to play spin the bottle. But Sir Meliodas decided to sit out. I was worried so I sat out with him.
"Sir Meliodas, is everything okay?" I asked him through all the laughing of the other sins.
"Of course!" He said cheerfully.
But I was still worried. It wasn't like him to sit out a game like this.

"Come with me." He said and dragged me upstairs.
"S-sir Meliodas?"
"Remember how I said i have something to tell you?"
"Uh- yes."
"Well, remember what happened a few days ago with the commandments? How I changed?"
"Yes, it was frightening but I knew it was still you. You have black markings all over your body."

He looked down. He seemed to be in pain.
"Sir-"
"I'm a demon." He said before looking up at me. His eyes were pitch black and that marking was on his face again. It was so familiar.
"Not just any demon either. I used to be a commandment."

Then, she hugged me. I was surprised. I thought she was gonna hate me.
"It's okay, Sir Meliodas. I still love you no matter what." My face got hot. Was I blushing?
"Ahh! S-sorry! I cant believe i said that!" She exclaimed.

My eyes went back to normal. I chuckled.
"I love you too, Elizabeth."

We headed back downstairs.
"Whoaaaa theyre backkk! What did you two do up there, huh?" Ban slurred, so I just punched him.
"Shut up, drunkie."

"Elizabeth! Come play spin the bottle!" Diane slurred, too.
"Man, Diane hardly ever gets drunk." I laughed.

-
yikes sorry this was like extremely short i'm just tryna get another chapter in