Invitations

While Diane and I were handing out mugs of ale to the customers, Sir Gil and Sir Howzer walked in.
"Yo, Little Gil and Howzer!" Sir Meliodas yelled from across the bar.
"What brings you two here?" I asked.
"Elizabeth, your father told us to come tell you he's holding a royal dinner and he's inviting the sins as well." Gil explained.
"Hey Diane!" Howzer hurried over to Diane, but King blocked the way. (typical)

"Well how about that. You guys wanna come?" Sir Meliodas asked the sins and they all cheered.
"Where's Escanor, Gowther and Merlin?" King asked.
"Hm, probably in Camelot helping Arthur." Sir Meliodas replied.
"Should we tell them?" I asked.
"Nah, if they're doing something important i'm sure Bartra will understand." He smiled.
"Yes, right!"

-Timeskip-
The Sins, Sir Gil and Sir Howzer, and I all made our way to the castle.
"Diane, Elaine, once we get there I might have some dresses for us to wear!" I said.
"Yay!" Diane exclaimed.
"Uh, I think the dress might be too big on me." Elaine smiled nervously.
"I guess.." I sighed.
"Perhaps you have one from when you were littler!"
"Maybe!"

Sir Meliodas grabbed my hand, causing me to blush a lot.
"Why so red, Elizabeth?" He chuckled.
"W-what? I-I'm not r-red!"
"You're killing her, cap'n." Ban said.

Once we arrived to the castle I took Diane and Elaine upstairs to my room to show them my dresses.
I pulled out a long orange dress for Diane, a long blue one for Elaine and a long white one for me.
(couldn't find any pictures so just go with it)

We all headed back to the guys. Ban hugged Elaine and exclaimed "YOURE SO DAMN PERFECT!"

King just blushed at Diane and his nose started bleeding.

"Elizabeth, you look amazing!" Sir Meliodas chuckled. I blushed.

We headed to the dining room to meet with my family.