Recovered Memories

(i'm actually gonna make these last few chapters different than the others for reasons lmao)

An hour passed. The sins were still at the festival, well what was left of the festival. They crowded around Elizabeth, waiting for her to wake up. When she did, she looked confused.

"M-meliodas. I remember." She said faintly.
"What do you mean?" His eyes widened. He knew exactly what she meant, but he needed to be sure.

She stared into his emerald green eyes and smiled.
"I'm a goddess, of course we already knew that, didn't we?" She put her hand on his cheek.

"Not only that, but i've died 106 times. Each time, I always found a way back to you somehow, but never remembered anything." She smiled.

Diane, King and Ban all looked at each other, confused.

"But, now I do. The curse, you have to break it. No matter what."
"But now that you remember, you'll be dead in 3 days." Meliodas cried.
"All I ever wanted," He sobbed, pulling her closer to hug her.
"Was to live a normal life with you!"

Everyone felt uneasy. Seeing the captain of the Deadly Sins cry like that wasn't normal.

Diane started crying, too. Not only is she going to lose her best friend, but her empathy has taken her over.

"It'll be alright, Diane." King comforted her.
"We'll find a way around this."

-
uh this was short lmao but i'll make up for it in the next chapter, i promise