Her Disappearance

meliodas

"You've got some nerve showing your face here again, traitor!" Galand exclaimed, pointing at me.

"Now now, Galand. Save that sort of anger for when we kill him." Melascula spoke.

"I- You can't kill Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth yelled.
"I won't let you!"

Everyone got into their fighting stances, ready to protect each other.

"Let me do the honors!!" Galand ran and swung at me, full force. I transformed into my demon state and blocked the attack with Lostvayne.

Estarossa charged towards Elizabeth with his arm extended, like he was gonna grab her. Diane and King quickly jumped in front of her and knocked Estarossa back.

"Nice work!" I yelled.

We all continued fighting, clashing weapons and inflicting damage on each other. I was all banged up, and everyone else looked pretty rough, too.

Then suddenly all my pain went away.

"I healed you 7! I'm sorry this is all i'm good for-," Elizabeth said from a distance.

"Elizabeth, it's okay! Thanks to you we can keep fighting!" Diane smiled at her before blocking an attack from Derieri.

The fight continued on for a while, and by the end of it we were exhausted. We defeated the Commandments. But my heart dropped. Something was off. Estarossa wasn't here anymore.

I looked around frantically, looking for Elizabeth.

"What's wrong, Captain?" King asked.
"S-she's gone!" I yelled.

"ELIZABETH!"