For Love

"So, how exactly are we gonna do this, Captain?" King asked.
"Mmmmm, not sure! Guess we'll just have to find a way to get to both the goddess realm and the demon realm!"

The Sins are on their way to a secret haven, a place no one but them knows about. They've been going there for years, but this is the first time they've ever taken Elizabeth with them.

"Meliodas," Elizabeth said. "What if- What if this plan doesn't work? What will we do then?"

Everyone looked at her. No one wanted to admit it, but they were all scared. Scared of losing Elizabeth. Scared that no matter what they do, nothing will work.

"It'll just have to work.." Meliodas sighed.

Flashback (3000 years ago)

"Love makes a person weak."  Meliodas stated, no emotion in his voice at all.
"Maybe that's why I feel so powerless when I see someone treating you wrong." He looked at Elizabeth.

"Love doesn't make people weak. It makes them stronger." She looked up at the sky.

"The love you have for that person overcomes everything, even in the worst predicaments." She smiled at her demon prince.

"You'd take any risk just to be able to be with them one last time."

Meliodas sighed. He hated to admit it, but the goddess was always right.

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"Meliodas.." She grabbed his hand.

"I love you. And I always will. Please just remember that."

End of Flashback

-
uh
so idk what i just wrote i tried to make it like deep and also kinda sad but nsjjdjddb idk but i hope y'all liked it!