Commandments

As soon as we all arrived to the dinner table, Bartra greeted us all.
"Yo, Bartra!"
"Meliodas, it's nice to see you again."

Everyone sat down at the table.

Elizabeth was next to Bartra, then across from her was Margaret and next to Margaret was Veronica.
I was next to Elizabeth, then Ban, Elaine, King, Diane, Gowther, Merlin, and Escanor.

Maids brought out the food and we all began to eat.

"I have some business to discuss with you, Meliodas and the rest of the sins." Bartra announced after we all finished eating.
"What's up?" I asked.

Bartra was silent for a minute before beckoning all of us to follow. Elizabeth stayed close to her father.

We arrived to a door, in which Bartra opened to reveal a balcony overlooking the entire kingdom.

"Do you see that black mist-like substance over to the north?" He pointed.
"Yep." I said, suddenly getting serious.
"Father, what is that?" Elizabeth asked.
Bartra was silent again.

"The commandments are coming back to take over Liones and we need your help, Deadly Sins."

"Of course! We'll definitely help, right guys?" Diane asked. Everyone agreed.

Elaine clung onto Ban.
"Ban, I'm going to help too." She said.
"Elaine.."
"Please, I owe it to you and my brother. I couldn't stop that demon so long ago and I couldn't save my home, so I want to at least try this time."
Everyone was silent until Ban sighed.
"What the hell, let's do this!"

King was worried but didn't say anything.
"Alright!" I cheered.

Elizabeth brought her hands to her chest.
"Please be careful, Meliodas. Don't be too reckless this time." She said worriedly.
"Don't worry. This time, we'll defeat them." I gave a reassuring smiling before she hugged me.

-
Short chapter sorry, but at least i got something done lmaoooo

anyways i hope y'all are enjoying this story