Derieri

It was the next morning and everyone was hungover. Well, except for Sir Meliodas and I. I was only 16 so I couldn't drink ale yet, and Sir Meliodas never got drunk somehow.
So, I took it upon myself to clean up. I grabbed all the ale bottles and tossed them in the trash. I felt something groping me and squealed.

"Good morning, Elizabeth!" Sir Meliodas said cheerfully.
"G-good morning, Sir Meliodas." I stuttered.
"YOU PERVERT!!" Hawk yelled and rammed into Sir Meliodas.
I giggled.

Sir Meliodas stood up and dusted himself off.
"Well, I'm gonna go get some more ale! Wanna come?" He asked me.
"S-sure!" I replied.

We started walking into town.
"When do you think the others will wake up?" I asked.
"Hm, probably when I start cooking." He joked.
Suddenly, he stopped walking and put his arm in front of me protectively.
"Sir Meliodas?"
I looked ahead to see one of the Ten Commandments.

Derieri.

She must have seen us because she rushed over to us quickly. So fast I couldn't even see her.

"Hmm? It's you!" She shoved Sir Meliodas and got into my face.
"W-what? Y-you must have mistaken me f-for someone else." I stuttered.
"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I heard Sir Meliodas yell. He drew his Sacred Treasure Lostvayne and sliced Derieri.

Derieri didn't seem to be affected by it that much and she punched him. He went flying.

"Sir Meliodas!!" I yelled.
The commandment raised her fist as she walked over to him, he seemed to be in enough pain.
Without thinking, I somehow used some sort of magical power simply by raising my hands.
"That's enough! Please, stop this!" I said.
"Arc?" Derieri spoke after her hand vanished.
"Hmph, I knew it."
She ran to me and knocked me out. The next thing i knew i was at the Boar Hat in Sir Meliodas' bed.

"My head hurts." I thought to myself.
Diane opened the door and came running in.
"YOURE AWAKE!!" She jumped on me.
"Hi, Diane." I hugged her.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Captain said one of the commandments knocked you out, so he took care of her and brought you back."
"Oh yes, Derieri I think is her name."
"Man, i'm gonna kill her for hurting you!" She pouted.

I smiled and stood up.
"Well, I feel better so let's go greet everyone." I said.
"Alright!" Diane grabbed my arm gently to help me keep my balance and we started walking downstairs.